The place to be this Friday?

JMay

It looks like by the way Lumberton fans and players are talking, the game to see is in BC. I, for one, would not call any undue attention to my team that has not accomplished anything this year except beat Sisters of the Poor and Blind Academy, a.k.a. New Caney. But, if you want to call the Golden Triangle to come out and see the true state of your team, then go ahead. The only thing they will see is Johnny D. in his own personal track meet.

How are you going to pick Silsbee v. PNG? BC and Lumberton will be the game of the week. Haven't you heard the buzz from Lumberton? Those guys are the defending state champs after bouncing perennial powerhouse, New Caney last week!!!

No offense meant to your choice of the game. Just a little friendly banter. You guys have done a great job of promoting SE Texas sports period. I didn't even know you guys had picked it as the game of the week, I was just pollng the rest of the people on here to see what people thought. Small schools deserve the spotlight too.

I understand. I did not take offense to your statement, at all. I was just taking a rather sarcastic poke at the over zealous Lumberton fan. Any of the three games you mentioned would be worthy of the GOTW.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder