Smesny Signs With Angelina

JS

Frank Smesny signed a National Letter of Intent today to play baseball for Coach Jeff Livin at Angelina Junior College. This is where he wanted to go from the start and the entire family is very proud. Coach Livin is one of the finest pitching coaches anywhere and he will help Frank tremendously with velocity and control. A lot of local talent is currently on the roster including:

Thamm, Berrera, Padgett--BH

Rowell, Dugas--LCM

Arnold--Huffman

Allison--Central

I am sure there are some that I missed but it is good to see local boys moving on.

Frank Smesny signed a National Letter of Intent today to play baseball for Coach Jeff Livin at Angelina Junior College. This is where he wanted to go from the start and the entire family is very proud. Coach Livin is one of the finest pitching coaches anywhere and he will help Frank tremendously with velocity and control. A lot of local talent is currently on the roster including:

Thamm, Berrera, Padgett--BH

Rowell, Dugas--LCM

Arnold--Huffman

Allison--Central

I am sure there are some that I missed but it is good to see local boys moving on.

quote]

Congrats to Frank. Good kid and good pitcher. Me may have to watch his Dad though.  ;D ;D

Maybe Frank can teach that Thamm kid how to pitch.  ;)

Seriously very happy for the Smesny family. You made an excellent choice. New ballpark will be ready for season opener. Great group of freshman kids returning. Another fine young man, Lance Wheeler from Channelview will be joing us next year. Next year will be alot of fun.

Again, congrats to the Smesnys.

Probably a dumb question but where is Smesny from?

Dayton

That means you'll get to meet Dugas you'll enjoy his bs tell him I said hi.

Dugas and bs....no way.  ;D I think Dale has more of it than myself. Great guy.

Yea he's a good guy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed