HF vs. EC

KFDM COOP

Guest ECBucFan

3A H-F has size advantage (both physical and numbers), 2A EC has the wheels. I love this game, with neighboring communities. Both undefeated, something gotta give. I expect a packed house...

HF by 14! We will put have all facets of the game together this week before district starts vs WOS on the 29th! We have a more than a few fast guys that will match up with their fast guys on both sides of the ball. Size and strength on the Dline and LB's. They have been very stout against the run. This is a big game in our area because all these guys know each other having played baseball and basketball together for years. They were already trash talking last week.

Guest ECBucFan

I can't argue with any of you. It could go either way. I would guess the conditioning of EC (will our 2 way guys wear down against HF's bigger one way guys) might just be the determining factor. I can't wait! :D

Havn't seen EC play this year but from what I hear they have some speed...

HF has speed also, we just dont' get the hype....the horns have been playing ok so far this season...defense has been the key..

I think the size and speed combination of HF will be too much for the bucs....

As a fan I am glad the Rice Bowl gets to continue once again....

Good Luck to both....

HF 28

EC 14

THIS WILL BE A SRO CROWD. THE BUCS HAVE RUN UP A BUNCH OF POINTS THEIR FIRST TWO GAMES. THE HF D HAS ALLOWED ONE TD AND SHUT OUT A HIGH OCTANE LIBERTY OFFENSE. SPECIAL TEAMS COULD DECIDE THIS ONE.

I WILL TAKE HF BY 14 IN THIS ONE. TO MUCH STRENGTH AND DEPTH FOR THE HORNS. EC WILL BE A PLAYOFF TEAM IN 2A. HF, HJ, AND ORANGFIELD IN A UNBELIEVABLE DISTRICT 21-AAA DISTRICT.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami