JUST READ!!!!

Just read on Orangebloods.com (Univ.of Texas Rivals Site) from a member that he is hearing from a "Really Good Source" that J'Covan Brown is about to be cleared to enroll at the 40 Acres. 

I was shocked to read it, but can guarntee you that I won't believe it til I see it. 

Any thoughts or knowledge on the situation?

Guest stevenash

So now Rick Barnes is signing high school dropouts!!! :D :D :D

Come on, fellas.  You are degrading the greatest high school basketball player ever to don a uniform in the Golden Triangle.  I hope Dicky V is reading this and will give his input.

So now Rick Barnes is signing high school dropouts!!! :D :D :D

Come on, fellas.  You are degrading the greatest high school basketball player ever to don a uniform in the Golden Triangle.  I hope Dicky V is reading this and will give his input.

Dickie's not going to fall for this. You guys miss him and you know it. Why don't you all admit it. Your poor pathetic lives have made a turn for the worse. The hot beaming rays from the sun remind you of the day you all will be shipped to purgatory.

DickieV has left the building and most likely won't get into commenting on this or any other thread on this board.

But if he was going to say anything, it most likely would be that until Mr. Brown addresses his academic deficiencies he won't be playing anywhere except pickup games.

All information that comes from rumors, UT fan websites and "really good sources" won't change Brown's status unless there is a miracle worker out there somewhere.

J Brown is the only person who can do the work required to become eligible. Talking about it won't change anything.

good points

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder