Dayton vs GCM Predictions?

Guest patriot117

How much rain did Dayton get?

I gonna go with my heart and say GCM  4 Dayton 3.

Jr. Cody Butler looked like the pitcher we thought we had against KP, hopefully he will keep it going and the D will help him out. You never know which Patriot team will show up.

Guest patriot117

Let's see...you play North Forrest on Friday, Smesney pitched last Thursday. This "rainout" will be played on Wednesday. Hummmmm.....That means Smesney AND Walters are available for Wednesday. Unless your saving one of them for North Forrest.  That's the part that sounds fishy.

I would bet your Dixie League games for tonight are on schedule. ;D

Make the short trip to Dayton and see for yourself.

I don't know if the Little League games are on or not, but the fields are miles apart anyway. 

You would have faced Smesny anyway.  He didn't throw many pitches Thursday night.

Guest patriot117

I don't know if the Little League games are on or not, but the fields are miles apart anyway. 

You would have faced Smesny anyway.   He didn't throw many pitches Thursday night.

No thanks, I'll pass.  Wouldn't do much good any way.

Good. We were thinking we would not get another shot at him.

You would have faced Smesny anyway.   He didn't throw many pitches Thursday night.

Be careful what you wish for--Frank has corrected  a minor mechanical problem and is throwing much harder now. He only threw 76 pitches in a short game Thursday so you would have gotten him anyway. Walters is ready as well just in case Smesny stumbles.

Nothing fishy going on in Dayton,just wet. Our new coach is working on correcting problems and getting tarps, he's been busy coaching. As far as Smesny and Walters are concerned, both were available today, pretty doubtful either will pitch Friday. Bring your A game cause we'll bring ours.

Sounds like your going to get your wish

Put up the women and children if he is on

Well all the women and children were present at this one.Frank had good good velocity but the difference was the leadoff hit in the first inning that scored  and the homerun in the second or third as well as his control out of the windup which alot of teams have not been able to accomplish by getting the runners on base.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder