Spendora @ Huffman Tuesday..4-1 Huffman Wins!!!

Guest etbu

OK paused here long enough to come back to the Lady Flacons and hope we can pay back the Lady Kat's. Have not been to a game since the last time these two played. Gonna have to miss this one to bc UT-Tyler and Etbu same time and day. BUT BUT hopefully Lady Falcons can win this one to force a one game playoff which is good by me. GO HUFFMAN  ;D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Plant

OK paused here long enough to come back to the Lady Flacons and hope we can pay back the Lady Kat's. Have not been to a game since the last time these two played. Gonna have to miss this one to bc UT-Tyler and Etbu same time and day. BUT BUT hopefully Lady Falcons can win this one to force a one game playoff which is good by me. GO HUFFMAN  ;D Go UT Tyler!!!

:D

OK paused here long enough to come back to the Lady Flacons and hope we can pay back the Lady Kat's. Have not been to a game since the last time these two played. Gonna have to miss this one to bc UT-Tyler and Etbu same time and day. BUT BUT hopefully Lady Falcons can win this one to force a one game playoff which is good by me. GO HUFFMAN  ;D Go UT Tyler!!!

:D

BH ha I have a feeling that be a real possibility.  :'(

etbu,  is little Bowers playing for Huffman JV or varsity?

We no longer have a JV team 13 go figure. She is on varsity and is a freshman. Hey bro I responded to your thread yesterday and SOMEONE TOOK IT DOWN. Anyway I thought it was a cool story and GOOD FOR YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR HER.

Guest 11/13Dad

etbu,  is little Bowers playing for Huffman JV or varsity?

We no longer have a JV team 13 go figure. She is on varsity and is a freshman. Hey bro I responded to your thread yesterday and SOMEONE TOOK IT DOWN. Anyway I thought it was a cool story and GOOD FOR YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR HER.

I took it down because my response vanished over night, the one I wrote to your first thread, it didn't sound right anyway on my own thread.  Sounded better on yours.

Oh well, it was a good story.  I'm glad Mr. B shared it with you.

Should be another good game between two good teams.

It will be a good game!!!!!!

Also depends whos pitching???

Same ones as last time Wiggins for Huffman and hope we can right the ship. GO FALCONS ;D

Guest TAKESATEAM

Should be another good game between two good teams.

It will be a good game!!!!!!

Also depends whos pitching???

Same ones as last time Wiggins for Huffman and hope we can right the ship. GO FALCONS ;D

I wonder who it will be for Splendora the right handed or the left????  Last time they used the left handed girl and she did a great job I know they rotate them so we shall see?????  Go SPlendora!!!

Guest 11/13Dad

Don't know why anyone would be surprised.  Everyone has been saying Huffman is the real deal all year.  Played a great ball game and took it to the district leader. 

Guest 11/13Dad

I know Huffman is very good but know that Splendora is as well.  Not surprised Huffman won, just surprised they won by 3.  Figured it would be a 1-0 or 2-1 ballgame.

Gotcha understand better now.  Huffman "gave" them the one run in the top of 7th with a couple of errors.  Other than that Huffman got the big hits when needed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn