**Hudson at Jasper Updates....10-5 Hudson Wins!!!**

Two tough losses for Jasper.

Make that four tough district losses, all to Hudson and Carthage.  But if Jasper wins out against the rest of the district as they did in the first round, they will be in the playoffs for sure.  Everyone else lost to those two teams as well in the first round.

Jasper just has to win at least most of their remaing district games to lock up third, which I think they will do because no one wants to be that team that broke the consecutive playoff apperances.

True.  Hudson and Carthage will probably also hang two losses on every other team also and Jasper already had a lead on everybody else.  But I would still like to see them win out.

I think it goes back to the 90's when the continious playoff streak started. Next time I go by the clubhouse wall I will check. We really haven't been full strenght all year for one reason or another. It won't be until Tyler Ernest gets back next year until we are. We are getting some  young players  experience though. One game at a time dogs.  The extended season really helps for the next year in terms of depth and experience for those pulled up from jv.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont