GCM vs Kingwood Park- GCM wins 4-3!

Guest patriot117

Guest patriot117

Freshman Alex Gonzalez took advantage of his first start of the year as he singled home what would prove to be the game winning run in the top of the 8th inning. Jr. Cody Butler goes the distance for the Patriots and picks up his 2nd win in district 19-4A. Butler allowed 1 earned run while striking out 12 Panthers batters. KP starter Justin Salter would get a no decision after striking out 11 Patriot's in 7 innings of work.

Brandon Rhoden led the way at the plate for the Goose with a 2 for 4 night.

GCM will begin round 2 of district 19-4A at home on Thursday against North Forrest.

Freshman Alex Gonzalez took advantage of his first start of the year as he singled home what would prove to be the game winning run in the top of the 8th inning. Jr. Cody Butler goes the distance for the Patriots and picks up his 2 win in district 19-4A. Butler allowed 1 earned run while striking out 12 Panthers batters. KP starter Justin Salter would get a no decision after striking out 11 Patriot's in 7 innings of work.

Brandon Rhoden led the way at the plate for the Goose with a 2 for 4 night.

GCM will begin round 2 of district 19-4A at home on Thursday against North Forrest.

Nice job

Guest patriot117

And by the way, We do appreciate GCM helping bump BH back to the top,we will do our best to hang on to the top spot!

I don't think it's Kingwood Park you need to be worrying about. Enjoy it while it lasts. I would not be suprised if the Hill drops at least 3 games in round 2.

And by the way, We do appreciate GCM helping bump BH back to the top,we will do our best to hang on to the top spot!

I don't think it's Kingwood Park you need to be worrying about. Enjoy it while it lasts. I would not be suprised if the Hill drops at least 3 games in round 2.

Put a fork in K-PARK

If that's what you think about BH I hope you don't bet real money. You will end up in the poor house. THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE WISHFUL THINKING. I like GCM but be real you got 3 weeks left in your season

Guest patriot117

I don't think it's Kingwood Park you need to be worrying about. Enjoy it while it lasts. I would not be surprised if the Hill drops at least 3 games in round 2.

Put a fork in K-PARK

If that's what you think about BH I hope you don't bet real money. You will end up in the poor house. THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE WISHFUL THINKING. I like GCM but be real you got 3 weeks left in your season

Yes, that's what I really think. They may win the district (they should win the district with the talent and experience they have), but the Goose will not go gentle into that good night.

Good Luck! You've got about 4 weeks left in your season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33