strike zones

I finally figured it out. All the good umpires are in the stands.  Stop complaining get off your rear and become one! obviously you can see better than anyone. I hear they are short handed

Actually I have long hands I am not short handed  :D :D  But I would like to sit in a lazy boy back behind the fence and call balls and strikes someday  ;) ;)

I finally figured it out. All the good umpires are in the stands.  Stop complaining get off your rear and become one! obviously you can see better than anyone. I hear they are short handed

Actually I have long hands I am not short handed   :D :D  But I would like to sit in a lazy boy back behind the fence and call balls and strikes someday  ;) ;)

haha, u should so do that! i would love to see that, and would totally support it if the calls were good lmao

well Mr. vidor...I am speaking from experience....I have pitched at the division I level 3 years and pro ball for 4 years....From my experience I know the home team is usually on the better side of the calls...thats just the way it is. ...what experience are you speaking from??? or are you just an upset fan?

and you went to HS at ??????

I didn't know the Vidor fans/dads sat behind home plate to be able to see if the pitches were strikes.....from our experience, the most obnoxious and vocal Vidor fans stand next to the fence at the opposing team's dugout and make rude comments the entire game.  Hard to see the plate from this angle.

haha a just love how you vidor fans get on here and complain about the umps, maybe you should be more worried about how your team has dropped 3 straight games  ;) and by the way vidor wasn't the only team in the game having to deal with the umpires, there was another team playing, and Mr vidor if baseball bores you so much then why are you on here complaining? you need to take a look at that...

I didn't know the Vidor fans/dads sat behind home plate to be able to see if the pitches were strikes.....from our experience, the most obnoxious and vocal Vidor fans stand next to the fence at the opposing team's dugout and make rude comments the entire game.  Hard to see the plate from this angle.

we were sitting right behind home plate at top right under the pa box, best spot to see pitches

haha a just love how you vidor fans get on here and complain about the umps, maybe you should be more worried about how your team has dropped 3 straight games  ;) and by the way vidor wasn't the only team in the game having to deal with the umpires, there was another team playing, and Mr vidor if baseball bores you so much then why are you on here complaining? you need to take a look at that...

apparently u didnt see where i posted its not boring if im watching vidor play...

apparently u didnt see where i posted its not boring if im watching vidor play...

and apparently you cant tell when the umps are just terrible all around, they werent just bad for vidor

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami