Congrats AGAIN to Jarvis Benard!!! (HJ haters enter at your own risk!!)

Guest nostradamus

Guest nostradamus

Jarvis Benard has been named TABC 3A PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!

That means he is among 5 finalists for Mr. Basketball in the state of Texas.

Congrats!  Jarvis....VERY DESERVING!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spinks

Jarvis Benard has been named TABC 3A PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!

That means he is among 5 finalists for Mr. Basketball in the state of Texas.

Congrats!  Jarvis....VERY DESERVING!!!

Oh will this bother those guys.  He did not even win the state championship yet he was the player of the year.  Congrats to a great kid!!!!

Guest DickVitale

Great job Jarvis...I know where you REALLY should have gone to school, but you made the best of it there anyway.... ;)...HJ recruits, ya know... ::)...... :D :D :D :D :D (not really) I wonder who does the voting for these POY awards...media? UIL? Perhaps friends of Charlie B. in Austin? That may be it.... ::) ::)

Great job Jarvis...I know where you REALLY should have gone to school, but you made the best of it there anyway.... ;)...HJ recruits, ya know... ::)...... :D :D :D :D :D (not really) I wonder who does the voting for these POY awards...media? UIL? Perhaps friends of Charlie B. in Austin? That may be it.... ::) ::)

I'm telling you man, Charlie B and Goodfellas Pizza (mafia owned)in Sour Lake.

Guest stevenash

Jarvis lives in Nome.

oh..so he moved to nome before or after he got recruited by HJ.....lol

HJ doesn't recruit.  The kids that come there do so(without solicitation) because they want to play basketball for a poorly coached hick school that usually advances deep in the playoffs.  Usually it is those who create such  recruiting accusations do so because they are so familiar with the process themselves but are unhappy with their results.

Guest DickVitale

I told you they should build a new high school in NOME....They would be called the Nome Hawk Killers, because HJ basketball would be no more!  :D  :D Maybe I should write up a bond proposal for the citizens of Nome..... ::)

Guest stevenash

I told you they should build a new high school in NOME....They would be called the Nome Hawk Killers, because HJ basketball would be no more!  :D  :D Maybe I should write up a bond proposal for the citizens of Nome..... ::)

Aside from basketball, in what other sports does Ozen dominate?

Aside from basketball, in what other sports does Ozen dominate?

Aside from basketball!!!!!!!  Did not know that they dominated in basketball anymore!!!!! :D :D