**24-1A Updates**

It is difficult to get into any rhythm with the rainouts and now WH closing out their season. I hope that the teams that will have the opportunity to advance into the playoffs will not be hurt by these problems.

The Rebels looked good in their game against Big Sandy yesterday. It was evident that they were a bit rusty from not playing for a few days. I just hope that the district can get the games shuffled to provide a more consistant schedule with the remaining teams and games left on the schedule.

It is difficult to get into any rhythm with the rainouts and now WH closing out their season. I hope that the teams that will have the opportunity to advance into the playoffs will not be hurt by these problems.

The Rebels looked good in their game against Big Sandy yesterday. It was evident that they were a bit rusty from not playing for a few days. I just hope that the district can get the games shuffled to provide a more consistant schedule with the remaining teams and games left on the schedule.

No doubt...this has been one of the strangest seasons I can remember.  It seems to rain every other game day then the day you can play the opposing team calls to reschedule because of their county fair or family Reunion or well, I better sign off...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83