LC-M vs. Vidor....GAME NOW AT 6 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW I was beginning to think I was watching an episode of Seinfeld.. you know the show with no point... :-D just kidding. But if you think about it regardless if the games were to play like they were suppose to or not... you still get Hester against Ned.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon:  Ooooooh.

Psycho:  You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you  touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka:  Lighten up, Francis.

Ok. WIll do! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice....some minds think alike.  ;D

patriot117 you are the one that keeps on about the game being moved what does it matter if the 2 schools agreed or if the whole district agreed.  The game was played and it is over with.  Just leave it goooooo. Vidor plays Nederland on friday which should be a really good game and LCM plays Lumberton.  Good Luck to ALL the teams on friday.

Guest patriot117

patriot117 you are the one that keeps on about the game being moved what does it matter if the 2 schools agreed or if the whole district agreed.  The game was played and it is over with.  Just leave it goooooo. Vidor plays Nederland on friday which should be a really good game and LCM plays Lumberton.  Good Luck to ALL the teams on friday.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a matter of principle!

(Plus this is really helping my post count! ;))

My thought is the team that got hurt a little was Vidor. The win blowing dead out of The Gibb was not a good sign due to the fact LC-M loves the long ball. Two homers were hit by the Bears.

thank you gabe!!!

nederland is cryin about it, and its not like the move helped us, and we would not have been able to pitch t-ray on monday, he pitched on saturday

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124