Barbers Hill Bats!!!

I thought the Barber Hill Team would be knocking the cover off the ball this year. Almost all of the team is returning Varsity, but they are hitting the same as last year lousy.They will not win the district if they don't find some bats and surely won't go for in the playoffs hitting like this.They are 3-1 but could be 1-3 just as easy.

I thought the Barber Hill Team would be knocking the cover off the ball this year. Almost all of the team is returning Varsity, but they are hitting the same as last year lousy.They will not win the district if they don't find some bats and surely won't go for in the playoffs hitting like this.They are 3-1 but could be 1-3 just as easy.

We do need to hit the ball better some games we do and some we don't. Its not from a lack of work you can go by the cages everday of the week and weekend and you will probably see someone in the cage. Don't give up yet

Not talking about one specific game of not hitting. There are not alot of solid hit balls during the games. You can have basehits with weak hit balls and then you can make an out with hard hit balls. It just doesn't seem like we are getting the hard hit base hits or outs. the more hard hit baseballs will eventually mean more runs due to hits or forced errors.

Not talking about one specific game of not hitting. There are not alot of solid hit balls during the games. You can have basehits with weak hit balls and then you can make an out with hard hit balls. It just doesn't seem like we are getting the hard hit base hits or outs. the more hard hit baseballs will eventually mean more runs due to hits or forced errors.

BH has too many kids swinging for the fences trying to win the homerun race for themselves, and that's all find and dandy when your winning. But when your losing it's time to put the personal stats on the shelf and play for the team.The coach should look to the bench for players with a higher batting average and at least give them a chance. He should start the line up with the highest batting average and trickle down to the least. I wonder what the lineup would look like then.

The definition of dumb is doing the same thing and expecting a different out come? It seems that BH allways starts off on fire and slowly dies and loses the fundamental skills that got them there. You must evolve and change the current stagnant same old day to day routine that is killing your team. The Patriot117 is correct in the fact that a young kid mowed y'all down while maintaining poise and confidence and done all the things that the BH pitcher was not able to do and BH can not except the facts and made excuses which prevents bh from learning from their mistakes and will continue not to evolve if they continue to point fingers at ump's or coaching or anything but the reality of lack of fundamental skills.

The definition of dumb is doing the same thing and expecting a different out come? It seems that BH allways starts off on fire and slowly dies and loses the fundamental skills that got them there. You must evolve and change the current stagnant same old day to day routine that is killing your team. The Patriot117 is correct in the fact that a young kid mowed y'all down while maintaining poise and confidence and done all the things that the BH pitcher was not able to do and BH can not except the facts and made excuses which prevents bh from learning from their mistakes and will continue not to evolve if they continue to point fingers at ump's or coaching or anything but the reality of lack of fundamental skills.

nobody is making excuses. We got beat plain and simple. The only person that keeps bringing it up is you. We know what we have to go out and do. Its real simple HIT THE BALL HARD. It does not take a degree to figure it out

I feel the frustration and know probably better than most that no amount of money or coaching can fix what goes on between the ears of a talented teenage baseballer, and most won't realize the significance of their performance until the opportunity has passed but we don't give up hope and will continue to fight the good fight until the last out of the last game.

This post might just be the definition of dumb.  ???

This post might just be the definition of dumb.  ???

second

So you boys feel that your programs are working? Getting some quality instruction are we? Football, Basketball and baseball programs has all been successful this year? No doubt your schools talent level has been some of the best ay Eagle07? But it seems not to have went as far as is ever  should have. That's what i meant "same old thing". You keep defending these programs and i will be the dumb one?

So you boys feel that your programs are working? Getting some quality instruction are we? Football, Basketball and baseball programs has all been successful this year? No doubt your schools talent level has been some of the best ay Eagle07? But it seems not to have went as far as is ever  should have. That's what i meant "same old thing". You keep defending these programs and i will be the dumb one?

Yet on one of your other posts, you talk about BH making excuses and blaming coaches, etc. Which is it ? I try to keep more of a positive spin on an open forum. Privately, trust me...I could talk forever.

The only thing I defend is the kids. I know how hard they are working. They were not happy with there performance Friday night. They read these posts just like everybody else. The cups half full here.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01