BH 26 Jasper7 final/ Post game comments

KFDM COOP

I agree mostly with you. I also think though BH will have to find ways to use other people. They have to find out how to block a couple of people to run the football. I think using Mason every play won't work. I think we need to develop more players such as Michael, Nick, and Jared. But if we can't run the football and run some time off of the clock for the defense it won't matter. I think we have to find other ways besides just throwing it deep. I think we know that we can do that and why use it when we are playing non-district ball games. I just think we need to improve in all area's on offense not just play calling. But I have read BH fan's posts and I think sometimes he just enjoys getting a reaction by blaming coaches for play calling or anything else he can think of.

Oh by the way eagletown' date=' WOS is the real deal as well. Giddings is a power running team just like last year.[/quote']

You are not kidding.

I said that earlier "that WOS had a very good team and I think are going to do well."

I would love to see a rematch between the two this year.

I don't think it will happen though.

WOS is a very well rounded team as is Giddings.

Gidding and WOS have soild defenses and both are really looking good for this early in the season.

I guess the biggest difference I have seen as of right now is Giddings offense

It is unbelivable!!

They have a huge full back, a really speedy tail back, and the QB....

Well there are a lot of teams that are going to see the back of #5 jersey a whole bunch.

I'm not going to say much more to lead you to think who I would pick because it don't matter right now and I do not want to get the WOS faithfull fired up just yet.

So I guess we will just see how the season pans out.

I am glad to see more BH posters on here who see what we see. BH has many weapons on offense that do nt get used. Call it hiding your talent for district or getting a new Qb used to the position, but reality wil set i when you ask the new Qb to start using peope he has noe been using except in practice.

Maybe in 2-3 years we will have a better offensive coaching staff and particuarely one who helps the kids move into a post high school setting.

Jasper will be OK, they just need to come together over the next few weeks.

Why all the coach bashing Jody? You sound as if you have been treated wrong by someone on the coaching staff at Barbers Hill. I saw the scrimmage at WOS and I liked the spread offense of Barbers Hill. Haven't caught a game yet and doubt I will since I will be watch my Nederland boys. By the way, Forest Brook seems to have problems on all three phases of their team. Look for them to not be a force in district.

Why all the coach bashing Jody? You sound as if you have been treated wrong by someone on the coaching staff at Barbers Hill. I saw the scrimmage at WOS and I liked the spread offense of Barbers Hill. Haven't caught a game yet and doubt I will since I will be watch my Nederland boys. By the way' date=' Forest Brook seems to have problems on all three phases of their team. Look for them to not be a force in district.[/quote']

:D:D:D I bash everyone....... :D:D Nederland is a tough defensive team. I can't judge FB until I see them play a lesser team. BH is NO Nederland, yet......

I think Crockett was a little to big for their britches...over confident.....expecting little ol 2A Newton to run and hide while they had their way with us. :lol: They should have remembered all the spankings we gave them when we were still 3A. I also think Newton played better than was expected, so who knows what will happen this week.

I think Crockett was a little to big for their britches...over confident.....expecting little ol 2A Newton to run and hide while they had their way with us. :lol: They should have remembered all the spankings we gave them when we were still 3A. I also think Newton played better than was expected' date=' so who knows what will happen this week.[/quote']

Their announcers sure didn't sound overconfident the night I listened to them lose in OT to Kilgore. They knew very well what they were up against. Newton doesn't sneak up on anyone. When is the last time Newton hasn't been to the playoffs?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami