**Silsbee at BC Updates.....BC wins 4-3!!**

BC won but the last two games have been nerve racking to watch!  They seem to be very sluggish and as Treasurer said, need to get agressive at the plate and at times the fielding is sloppy!  I hope they can get all the kinks worked out soon................just do not seem to be playing up to their potential and that might jump up and bite them if they aren't careful. 

BC won but the last two games have been nerve racking to watch!  They seem to be very sluggish and as Treasurer said, need to get agressive at the plate and at times the fielding is sloppy!  I hope they can get all the kinks worked out soon................just do not seem to be playing up to their potential and that might jump up and bite them if they aren't careful. 

They deffinantley need to get it taken care of by next friday at Orangefield, heck we better even watch out for the Mustangs Tuesday if we keep playing like we are, Can't take any games for granite if we plan on making it to Austin this year...

They deffinantley need to get it taken care of by next friday at Orangefield, heck we better even watch out for the Mustangs Tuesday if we keep playing like we are, Can't take any games for granite if we plan on making it to Austin this year...

That's for sure!  I thought the first game this week was just one of those games that every team has, but tonight when they played the same type of game,  made me wonder what's going on with them!  And you are so right, Orangefield seems to have their whole team contributing and they seem to be on a winning roll, and WOS under Jesse are getting their act together, so BC can't take anybody in this district for granted and if they want to do something post season, they need to get it together quick!  I know they are a good team, but they aren't showing it right now.  Hope they step it up a notch or two in the next game!

Second time Silsbee took a shut out deep in a ballgame only to suffer a heart breaking lose in games they were in controll of. Good pitching and good defense in both games only to let a few errors spoil it. This team is playing better and looking better, but still shows there youth. Keep it up boys, stay focus your time is right around the corner.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder