SFA vs Syracuse

Guest coachacola

Guest coachacola

I'm disappointed in this game.  Yesterday 14 seed American U (from the lowly Patriot league) gave Villanova a run for their money, and 14 seed N Dakota State from the Summit is giving Kansas a good game right now.

59-39 Syracuse with 2 minutes left.  Not a complete blowout but should have been closer.

Guest coachacola

Syracuse beat Arizona State by 11 today and they beat SFA by 15.  I guess that proves the SLC is a very bad basketball league!!  ::)

Guest abovetherim

Syracuse beat Arizona State by 11 today and they beat SFA by 15.  I guess that proves the SLC is a very bad basketball league!!   ::)

Preach on brother.  ;D ;D

I don't get the complaints fellas. Look at the caliber players we played Flynn, Harris, Onuaku, Rautins, and Devendork (can't stand that guy). Look at the coaching match up. Just be happy you were able to see a SLC team in the tourney against such great competition. Syracuse is a SOLID sweet 16 team. Can't always expect an upset against a team like that. I'm surprised we held Syracuse to just 59 pts. I know we play a slow style offense but still.

Guest DickVitale

I wonder how it feels to KNOW that your team or league will NEVER win an NCAA OR even an NIT tournament game......ever? Thats got to be a bad feeling.... ::) ::)

Guest coachacola

I wonder how it feels to KNOW that your team or league will NEVER win an NCAA OR even an NIT tournament game......ever? Thats got to be a bad feeling.... ::) ::)

That's a dumb question since the SLC just won a NCAA tournament game a few years ago.  Can't you be more clever than that?

Guest DickVitale

That's a dumb question since the SLC just won a NCAA tournament game a few years ago.  Can't you be more clever than that?

Yeah A FEW YEARS AGO...I said EVER AGAIN!!! Smart guy... 8)

Lamar PA is just a bad bad basketball team.........

Say what you want, but from what I SAW....The SLC is awful....just awful! ::) ::)...Oh yeah Lumberton sux in just about everything too, BASEBALL25!!!! :D

Guest baseball25

lol hey they do suck  now but when I was there we made the playoffs 4 straight years in baseball and made it 1 yr in basketball lol...So i can always say that that i started for the team that made there 1st playoffs appearance ever in basketball lol lol  ;) I am just trying to rev you up DV lol

Guest coachacola

Yeah A FEW YEARS AGO...I said EVER AGAIN!!! Smart guy... 8)

Lamar PA is just a bad bad basketball team.........

Say what you want, but from what I SAW....The SLC is awful....just awful! ::) ::)...Oh yeah Lumberton sux in just about everything too, BASEBALL25!!!! :D

You didn't say EVER AGAIN...don't you read your own posts?    :o ??? ::)

NEVER can be described as EVER AGAIN..... ::).....oh boy... ::)

Looks like someone may want to go back to LSC-PA and get a little more knowledge, of course that doesn't say much!  ;)

Guest DickVitale

NEVER can be described as EVER AGAIN..... ::).....oh boy... ::)

Looks like someone may want to go back to LSC-PA and get a little more knowledge, of course that doesn't say much!  ;)

Same freshman and sophmore studies as LU..... ::)...smart guy.

Guest coachacola

DV, we all know that deep inside you're a big fan of LU and SLC basketball, so come on and don't be afraid to admit it to the world!!  :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa