PNG vs. silsbee playoff game - girls

Guest Newbie

It will be a hard fought game.  PNG should come out ahead, but not by much.  Silsbee has a good keeper and some decent scorers.  I don't think their defense is as good as PNG's though.  Goodluck to both teams. 

Guest setxgal

Hey. Weasel,  can you keep us updated on score ...can u access the site from cell phone. I won't be able to goto game but am curious about it. If so, thanks, if not , then I will wait til end like everyone else. Play safe.

I cant update from my cell, but will update this site as soon as I get Home...As far as the post by Doctor Dave...you are correct on the 1-0 score during the PNG tournament...but that was a team of JV and some of the Varsity that they played.  PNG put two teams in the tournament due to some cancellations.  The other PNG team won the entire tournament outright undeafeated and beat the powerhouse 5A Cedar Hill in the championship 3-0...We also did not allow a goal throughout the entire tournament.

Friendswood...I have loved having you join this forum...but you are very confident in the fact that the Indians are going down "somewhere" in humble agianst Brenham...was we pull that upset..our sights will be on Midway then Friendswood...hope it happens but I know as well, you have to play the game!

Actually, PNG and Silsbee had played twice this season before tonight.  Once was in the PNG tournament.  That game ended in a tie, and Silsbee actually won in a shootout.  It was against PNG's combination team of varsity and junior varsity players.  The second time the teams played was in the preseason.  That game was 1-0, it was the varsity teams from both sides.  Congratulations Lady Indians, good luck in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder