BISD vs Lamar plans

UNLV

Guest coachacola

That stadium looks nicer than most of the stadiums in the SLC!!  But until LU shows us the detailed drawings for their stadium you can't compare the two.  We've only seen one early drawing of the outside of the stadium.  Maybe next week we'll see more details since Woodard said they'll meet with the architects on Monday.

Across from Ford Park.

Completion date: 2040

AAW is mad that it will be bigger and better than SILSBEE! :D

Not mad. Beaumont SHOULD be bigger. I mean they do have a 100,000 population compared to Silsbee's 6,000. But I know how Beaumont is, this thing will drag on longer than it should. Somebody will screw up a few times and there will be delay after delay after delay........

i think lamar needs to worry more about putting a winning program out on the football field than worrying about the local school district's stadium complex

No, if the community believes BISD new stadium is equal or better than LU stadium, then LU football becomes a joke.

LU football and stadium needs to stand much higher than any high school stadium...including high school stadiums in the Houston area.

BISD stadium maybe slightly bigger than CFISD....

Why does it need to be bigger????  I would think that more people that live in Cy-Fair will attend games that live in Beaumont.

I said Lamar stadium needs to be bigger and better. I was just making an observation that the BISD stadium looks slightly

bigger. Look at the BISD stadium upper deck goes full length whereas CFISD does not.

Guest coachacola

The lower deck of the CFISD stadium extends to the goal lines and the lower deck of the BISD stadium only goes to the 10 yard lines.  I think the BISD stadium will be about the same size as the CFISD stadium, and both will be smaller the LU's stadium.

The lower deck of the CFISD stadium extends to the goal lines and the lower deck of the BISD stadium only goes to the 10 yard lines.  I think the BISD stadium will be about the same size as the CFISD stadium, and both will be smaller the LU's stadium.

The capacity of both stadiums are the same.

Oh yeah, I see that. However the double deck at the two high school stadiums still gives a bigger visual bump over LU's larger single Deck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont