4th down and 2 at the 5 yard line

I would over load the left side with three recievers none on the right in a two tight end set.  Run a play action where the tight end on the right blocks down then releases into the flats for the pass.  If the corner bites on the play action the TE should be wide open!!

Is someone making a joke? That was the situation when J.Charles was a senior.  >:( the coach at the time decide to take the ball out of his Parade Americans hands and throw the ball. Any way that's the past. I'm imposing my will with my offensive line and picking up those 2 yards and the first down.

Guest Silsbee88

Is someone making a joke? That was the situation when J.Charles was a senior.  >:( the coach at the time decide to take the ball out of his Parade Americans hands and throw the ball. Any way that's the past. I'm imposing my will with my offensive line and picking up those 2 yards and the first down.

With only 6 sec left on the clock......WOW! :o :o

The clock is gonna stop when i pick up the  1st. Now i have a little more time to figure out what to do on 1 and goal from the three with three sec. left. The defense better be ready cause we're coming again RUNNING straight at them.The reason I'm running is because my is running back is an  the o-line are all seniors and weight 250-300 lbs,plus the QB doesn't read the d well, o yeah the back has 40 carries already one more for the WIN ain't gonna hurt.

Guest Silsbee88

The clock is gonna stop when i pick up the  1st. Now i have a little more time to figure out what to do on 1 and goal from the three with three sec. left. The defense better be ready cause we're coming again RUNNING straight at them.The reason I'm running is because my is running back is an  the o-line are all seniors and weight 250-300 lbs,plus the QB doesn't read the d well, o yeah the back has 40 carries already one more for the WIN ain't gonna hurt.

::) ::) ::)

WOW...all that talent and you're still behind?  ;D

you better watch out MR SPEVETO  you will have alot of tigers on your tail  ouch. you know a well as i do that silsbee will agan be the team that can take wo-s down this year. as i was told a couple of weeks back,silsbee  will be on a mustang hunt in there back yard this year

WOW...all that talent and you're still behind?   ;D

My defense is worthless. ;D

WOW...all that talent and you're still behind?   ;D

My defense is worthless. ;D

So the defense was worthless BEFORE they went to the spread??? don't tell sfa85 that!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder