12:03pm Stephen F. Austin vs. UT-San Antonio (ESPN2) SFA WINS!!!

Guest abovetherim

Yep. Navarro and Paris would beat LU by 40!!!!  ;).....Blinn, Trinity Valley, Lon Morris and Tyler would beat em by 20!!! ;)....Heck those teams could all make the SLC tourney, too!  :D SLC is a J-O-K-E!

So who are all your sophomores signing with? I'm sure they are getting better offers than from SLC schools, right?  :D :D :D

DV I guess that the coaching staff you have is better than the one at LU also????

As much as I am not a big believer in the LU staff right now I know that they are head and shoulders better than the staff at LSC-PA!!!!!!! 

If you are so confident in your team and your league then call Tubbs and schedule for the exhibition next season..................LSC-PA Seahawks vs. Lamar Cardinals!!!!!!!!  I will take the Cards by more than a few.........30 to be exact!!!!!

30 to be exact!!!!!

Yeah if we're saying that T.J. Miles, Matthew Pace, and Brooks Ybarra start the game too... 45+ with our starters... even this coming years starters!

Guest DickVitale

DV I guess that the coaching staff you have is better than the one at LU also????

As much as I am not a big believer in the LU staff right now I know that they are head and shoulders better than the staff at LSC-PA!!!!!!! 

If you are so confident in your team and your league then call Tubbs and schedule for the exhibition next season..................LSC-PA Seahawks vs. Lamar Cardinals!!!!!!!!  I will take the Cards by more than a few.........30 to be exact!!!!!

You are not qualified to make that call.....Floor boy! Tell you what, I will give you some work and you can come tile the bathrooms at the Parker Center....Now THAT is your expertise, not rating coaches....Now, get back to work! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin