Three starters expected back for Silsbee boys basketball team

Guest ST4life

Guest ST4life

Three starters expected back for Silsbee boys basketball team

Hill, Stallworth, Lane

not to mention some other key players back: Thomas, Bolton, Harris and Jones

So the starting line up next year could be:

'6"6 Jones, '6"6 Thomas, '6"4 Stallworth, '6"2 Lane, and '5"9 Hill

If all of these players improve during off season than Silsbee should make another good run in the play-offs.......

notice I did not bash HJ in this post all I did was make a small article about Silsbee since the Enterprise cant find a reason to do so.......... 

IF SILSBEE WORK IN OFF-SEASON THEY WILL BE BACK IN THE SAME POSITION THEY WERE IN THIS YR AND PROBALLY 2 STEPS FARTHER IF THEY DONT OVER LOOK ANYONE ;D :D ::) DONT GET ME WRONG IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO REPLACE THERE ALL STATE PG BUT WITH THE PLAYERS THEY HAVE COMING BACK I HONESTLY THINK THEY CAN DO IT

Silsbee will be a totally different team next season..............they will be more of a inside presence and less of a outside presence since they lost Robinson, Walters and Byers.

Good point Kenny...errr Lazeek, or whoever you are...lol :D That's ALOT of 3-pointers Silsbee will have to replace.

Guest tigersvoice

Silsbee will be a totally different team next season..............they will be more of a inside presence and less of a outside presence since they lost Robinson, Walters and Byers.

yea true that but doesnt there jv team have a few kids that can shoot

We've got shooters out of the yazoo.  Now, MAKERS, that's another dimension. ::)

yea true that but doesnt there jv team have a few kids that can shoot

We've got shooters out of the yazoo.  Now, MAKERS, that's another dimension. ::)

I think that every team has that particular issue.

HF isn't really a basketball school. They have some kids who can play, just not enough.

Yeah, I guess kinda like HJ isn't a football school :D

Yet HJ has made the playoffs two of the last three years!!!!!! 8) 8)

"Made the playoffs" doesn't mean quite as much as it used to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83