23 2A All District

MVP: Kayla Hargraves (Kountze)

Co-offensive MVPs: Kaila Johnson (Kountze) and Lauren Deaver (Kountze)

Defensive MVP: Shawntae Young (Kountze)

Newcomer of the Year: Mya Williams (Hardin)

First Team:

Aishah Bilal (Kountze)

Angel Hopkins (Anahuac)

Tresley Nichols (Anahuac)

Charla Thomas (East Chambers)

Taylor Kurek (East Chambers)

Amanda Vincent (Deweyville)

Samantha Carpenter (Hardin)

Brandi Burnes (Warren)

Second Team:

Kenna Cryer (Kountze)

Shakita Webb (Anahuac)

Cristina Palacios (Anahuac)

Marley Moss (Deweyville)

Jasmine Carrington (East Chambers)

Shanice Williams (Hardin)

Courntey Ellis (Warren)

Congratulations to all the girls! I want to send a special congrats out to Kayla and Kaila from Kountze. I had the privilege of playing select ball with them when I was still in high School. They are terrific young ladies with great heads on their shoulders. I wish them both the best of luck in their futures. Speaking of does anyone know if either is signing to play anything anywhere?

I don't mean to throw water on the campfire here but that is 20 all district selections in a 7 team district.That would mean that over 50% of the players in this district were very good caliber players.There are some really good players in this district but we are really starting to water down the process.

Guest bleed orange

I don't mean to throw water on the campfire here but that is 20 all district selections in a 7 team district.That would mean that over 50% of the players in this district were very good caliber players.There are some really good players in this district but we are really starting to water down the process.

I agree. We live in, Give every kid a ribbon society.

Congratulations to all the girls! I want to send a special congrats out to Kayla and Kaila from Kountze. I had the privilege of playing select ball with them when I was still in high School. They are terrific young ladies with great heads on their shoulders. I wish them both the best of luck in their futures. Speaking of does anyone know if either is signing to play anything anywhere?

Johnson signed with Paris Junior College to play Volleyball.  Hargraves is still talking with several schools to play basketball. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont