So here is your answer to the BISD shakeups thread......

Guest DickVitale

Not posted through BISD, but it was definitely posted on the TABC website....I know, its a bit confusing...Particularly since Marquis Savaet had NO IDEA the job was posted.

Guest spinks

Waste of DV time!!!!

You are such a hater....I spoke to Marquis on Wednesday and HE did not even know the job was posted.  He said "your guess is as good as mine is". WOW....I wonder what happened....I have no idea at this point.....BTW, I am just as qualified to run that program as anybody that was mentioned...Maybe MORE....I will find out what exactly is going on.

Did you really say that you were just as qualified as Williams or Joubert to run that program.  WOW!!!!!!!!! I am interested to hear why and how.  These two guys have won more games than you have been a head coach in.  You sure think alot of yourself.  Which stint in your head coaching career made you "just as qualified as any of the guys mentioned" for this job?  Remember, you said this so don't call anybody a hater or trying to start stuff because you said it.

Waste of DV time!!!!

You are such a hater....I spoke to Marquis on Wednesday and HE did not even know the job was posted.  He said "your guess is as good as mine is". WOW....I wonder what happened....I have no idea at this point.....BTW, I am just as qualified to run that program as anybody that was mentioned...Maybe MORE....I will find out what exactly is going on.

Oh the confident one. ::) C'mon now Dicky, let's get real.

Guest DickVitale

What would make you think that I COULD NOT take over that program? I have coached at multiple levels, have head coaching experience and know the game better than most. Call it what you want, but its all about the opportunity. I don't have anything to prove to you people here....NOTHING....I am more than qualified to take that program and I would continue the excellence there because I KNOW THE FORMULA...I never went anywhere and did not succeed as a coach...I had some unfortunate things happen to me at some stops, but it had NOTHING to do with coaching or my character.  Joubert knows the game.....Travis does too....And as much as some of you folks on here hate to hear it, I DO TOO. What have I done that just UNQUALIFIES me? I have a state title there as an assistant...been to the playoffs and regionals as a head coach...currently gaining more experience as a college asst....Why do you think I could not do it?

What would make you think that I COULD NOT take over that program? I have coached at multiple levels, have head coaching experience and know the game better than most. Call it what you want, but its all about the opportunity. I don't have anything to prove to you people here....NOTHING....I am more than qualified to take that program and I would continue the excellence there because I KNOW THE FORMULA...I never went anywhere and did not succeed as a coach...I had some unfortunate things happen to me at some stops, but it had NOTHING to do with coaching or my character.  Joubert knows the game.....Travis does too....And as much as some of you folks on here hate to hear it, I DO TOO. What have I done that just UNQUALIFIES me? I have a state title there as an assistant...been to the playoffs and regionals as a head coach...currently gaining more experience as a college asst....Why do you think I could not do it?

Dicky, I did not say you weren't qualified. I just took issue with you saying you maybe more qualified than Travis and Duane. That's all.

Guest DickVitale

What am I supposed to say? That I am not? I have an athletes mentality AAW, that has passed on into my coaching mindset....I know my limitations...I just don't think that either one of them is a better coach than I am, we have just traveled different paths to where we are today.  Travis has a state appearance as a head coach and Joubert has a 2A title...I respect them both as coaches and friends in this business, but its all about opportunity.  Boutte is better than me due to him being my mentor and his experience. Legends like Gamble, Williams, my father, I would never compare myself to....Todd either...they have done so much in their careers, it would be crazy. Other than that, especially in THIS area, I don't hold ANYONE in higher esteem than myself when it comes to this business....I know it, just as they do.

What am I supposed to say? That I am not? I have an athletes mentality AAW, that has passed on into my coaching mindset....I know my limitations...I just don't think that either one of them is a better coach than I am, we have just traveled different paths to where we are today.  Travis has a state appearance as a head coach and Joubert has a 2A title...I respect them both as coaches and friends in this business, but its all about opportunity.  Boutte is better than me due to him being my mentor and his experience. Legends like Gamble, Williams, my father, I would never compare myself to....Todd either...they have done so much in their careers, it would be crazy. Other than that, especially in THIS area, I don't hold ANYONE in higher esteem than myself when it comes to this business....I know it, just as they do.

No, it's called humilty. You just simply state that you feel that you are just as qualified as the other two, no more, no less. I personally wouldn't take issue with that kind of statement.

Guest DickVitale

I KNOW that I am just as qualified, but some on here would like to think that the Ozen job is out of MY reach!! That is absurd. 

Guest stevenash

I KNOW that I am just as qualified, but some on here would like to think that the Ozen job is out of MY reach!! That is absurd. 

Wouldn't the answer, then, be to submit your application and see how things turn out?  But, if my memory is correct, you have already stated that this job is NOT REALLY open yet and the advertisement is the action of a single board member who will eventually be over-ridden by the superintendent.  Do I have that correct?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami