Which team will implode?

I say Anahuac seems to be on the path for that. Losing to Hardin Jefferson and then having teams in their district that have strengthened may put them out of the playoffs. I sure thought they looked good against Silsbee but I was surprised last week to see the score with Hardin Jeff. Now is the test - Can they beat Hitchcock and Splendora before district?

I say Anahuac seems to be on the path for that. Losing to Hardin Jefferson and then having teams in their district that have strengthened may put them out of the playoffs. I sure thought they looked good against Silsbee but I was surprised last week to see the score with Hardin Jeff. Now is the test - Can they beat Hitchcock and Splendora before district?

Stang.....you sure put alot of stock in scrimmage performances. I think you will learn, they don't mean much in prognosing a teams season. They are very "non-game" like. A fumble is HUGE in a real game, but means nothing in a scrimmage...etc...etc.

Guest GoStangs

Tiger, certainly you would agree that there are some things that can be improved, but you've got to admit, you can find a lot of positives in scrimmages, but they also show you a lot of things that may be a problem down the road.

I don't know which Silsbee team you watched Stang, J.V. maybe, I was'nt there, but I would hardly say Anahuac looked good at Silsbee. Silsbees first team scored twice( I read in an earlier post of yours, that the 1st team did'nt score at all, but that was incorrect), and the second team scored once. The first team was on it's way down the field to scoring again when the game was called for bad weather. I don't recall Anahuac scoring at all, but I don't think that makes them a bad team. In fact I think they will do fine in 2a. If it makes you feel better to underestimate the Tigers then go ahead, but plz get the facts right, and keep underestimating the Tigers. PPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE!!!!!

If it makes you feel better to underestimate the Tigers then go ahead' date=' but plz get the facts right, and keep underestimating the Tigers. PPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE!!!!![/quote']

don't worry, the stangs won't underestimate anyone. especially against a team that is in the running for the district title.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476