Best Area NCAA Showcase event in April?

I need some suggestions for best Houston/Beaumont ncaa showcase event that is going on in area in April that has a high school division.  Thanks in advance.

Questions, may I assume that you are an unsigned senior and you want to play in a showcase? And what kind of suggestions are you looking for?

Guest spinks

I need some suggestions for best Houston/Beaumont ncaa showcase event that is going on in area in April that has a high school division.  Thanks in advance.

Questions, may I assume that you are an unsigned senior and you want to play in a showcase? And what kind of suggestions are you looking for?

They should just hold this event at Hamshire Fannett..................right blue dove??????? ::) ::)

No I have a school team looking to play in an event during the early college look period in April!

They should just hold this event at Hamshire Fannett..................right blue dove??????? ::) ::)

Oh okay, now you've become the Unknown Comic

Sabine HS obviously.  We didn't get good by being scared of playing anyone.  An occassional  butt whopping during the summer the last few years have done us good!  Thanks for the number! Do you know the dates?

I think it's March 22nd ...nothing wrong with a good butt whipping. I respect a player or team that get that butt whipped in order to get better. Sabine H.S.?  2-A? I use to think that was Sabine Pass. Thats a long way for a butt whipp'n :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124