Who thinks Woodville goes back to State next Yr.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woodville returns all of their starters and Brock returns 4 of theirs.  I was also noticing that a lot of the teams that made a deep run this year had a lot of soph. and jr's on their teams.  Could be a real exciting year next season.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LOL. Okay. Kountze also last year right. What makes you think you can beat us when we are playing summer league tourneys and prefecting our game? Can u say that ? If we meet will will run away with it this year.

Didn't yall barely beat us last year? And were completely better this year.

LOL. Okay. Kountze also last year right. What makes you think you can beat us when we are playing summer league tourneys and prefecting our game? Can u say that ? If we meet will will run away with it this year.

i think someones talking big cause they might be scared of what ec has this year...its okay to admit(:

They were a good team. At least we made it. I have family on the team to answer your question. Just admit we are a good team. We took care of you and Kountze. Why not just give us what is due. But in slang terms, you will always have HATERZ.

They were a good team. At least we made it. I have family on the team to answer your question. Just admit we are a good team. We took care of you and Kountze. Why not just give us what is due. But in slang terms, you will always have HATERZ.

They were a great team I'm not gonna deny that but they weren't the houston comets either.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124