All SETXsports Girls Basketball Team Nominations

Hey big, did you watch Orangefield play this year?  Hardin-Jefferson? Ozen? Central?  How of these "Golden Triangle" teams besides Bridge City this year? I don't want to drive hours away to see Woodville play, they are NOT that important to me or my Orangefield team. We are still waiting to see your list of nominations.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

The name of this thread is "ALL SETXSPORTS GIRLS BASKETBALL NOMINATIONS".

SELF EXPLAINATORY

By the way, the guys who select this team are asking for imput from posters. They do a good job and it is not an easy one. There are a lot of girls in SETX. Some will be left out. You are correct Woodville won has a team. There was not a dominate player on the team that had eye popping stats. They won because they had several good players.

I hate to admit this because it means I probably watch way to much basketball but I did see the Lady Eagles play this season.That being said I didn't nominate any of them.They were very fortunate the young lady from Kountze was injured or they wouldn't have made it out of the region.They are well coached and have some good athletes who win with pressure defense but I didn't see anyone I would have put above the 10 I picked.JMO for what it's worth.

Guest bleed orange

I hate to admit this because it means I probably watch way to much basketball but I did see the Lady Eagles play this season.That being said I didn't nominate any of them.They were very fortunate the young lady from Kountze was injured or they wouldn't have made it out of the region.They are well coached and have some good athletes who win with pressure defense but I didn't see anyone I would have put above the 10 I picked.JMO for what it's worth.

Good post because this is not about who made it to state. While we are proud of the Woodville team and happy for their community and school but this about the best in SETX. Nothing more and nothing less. Just because you made the all state tournament team only means you where in the tournament. Nothing else.  It is no different then being all tournament in a regular tournament. The one thing the kids from Woodville will have that all the girls from SETX did not is memories of being at the state tournament, which is an honor and a life long dream that thousands of kids never experience. Congrats to Woodville.

Guest bleed orange

Actualy it would not have mattered if Kountze did beat Woodville. Brock was to strong. They would have beat kountze by the same or more.

Girls from OC (since I know them the most) and a few others

Olivia Wagner needs to be a superlative

Allie Beach

Jessica Weldon all from OF

Heard WOS

Jordan Royal

Sara McPherson both from BC

Amber Soileau

Ellen Williams both from LCM

Moore

Fontenot both from HJ

• Member Statistics