Coaches' 23-2A All District announced

MVP: Anthony Rivon - SR Anahuac

Off MVP: Milton Williams - SR Ktz

Def MVP: Roman Walker - JR Ktz

Newcomer: Scott Edwards - Soph Buna

Co-coaches: Ben West (Ana) & Duane Joubert (Ktz)

1st Team

Robert Boykins - SR Ana

Colby Caswell - SR Dewey

Dalton Estes - SR Dewey

Jacoby Carrington - JR EC

Adam Davis - Soph EC

DJ Hall - Soph Hardin

David Johnson - JR - Ktz

Cody Andrews - SR - Warren

2nd Team

Cody Johnson - Soph Ana

Braxton Mayes - Jr Ana

Josh Clark - JR Buna

Seth Williams - SR Dewey

Eric Avila - JR - Dewey

Horace McDaniel - Soph - Kountze

Domingo Smith - SR - Ktz

Leon Scritchfield - JR Warren

My only question here would be Domingo Smith.He was probably the best PG in the district and he's on the 2nd team??? Come on folks I know Ktz had several already on the 1st unit but to leave this kid off was wrong.He made the engine run for the Lions.

My only question here would be Domingo Smith.He was probably the best PG in the district and he's on the 2nd team??? Come on folks I know Ktz had several already on the 1st unit but to leave this kid off was wrong.He made the engine run for the Lions.

whs, I think this is about as good as it gets for Domingo. I think he belongs on the 2nd, but then again, I didnt see any of the other PG besides the guy from Anahuac. Scary thing is...Kountze will have a FRESHMAN PG next year that will probably be better than Domingo was this year...

Guest baseball25

well your prob going to get a new coach lol so it doesnt matter what PG you have.....you better hope the HJ assistant gets that job but who knows if he would be interested..becasue I bet Joubert is gone...

well your prob going to get a new coach lol so it doesnt matter what PG you have.....you better hope the HJ assistant gets that job but who knows if he would be interested..becasue I bet Joubert is gone...

Joubert isnt leaving..... And I agree that our PG next year will prolly be better:)

Guest baseball25

If the memorial or OZEN job opens up......Joubert will be at one of those places...gurantee it.......He needs more than a PG to win at kountze I mean the super stars are dwindling down up there in kountze.....and I bet Joubert sees that....

If the memorial or OZEN job opens up......Joubert will be at one of those places...gurantee it.......He needs more than a PG to win at kountze I mean the super stars are dwindling down up there in kountze.....and I bet Joubert sees that....

At least you and the rest of the district wish they were... ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont