*POST THUR, FRI, SAT TRACK RESULTS HERE*

Did someone measure the wind at 20-30 mph?  Who's to say it wasn't 10 mph?  Way to go Trey because he is just a junior and unbelievably fast...with the wind or without?  Amazing that there is more talk about "the wind" vs. how well he ran.   :D

Exactly. Trey is fast no matter what. I hope here soon he gets to prove the wind was not a factor. Scary part is Trey will now be training for the 100 I am sure a little harder than he was before.

Did someone measure the wind at 20-30 mph?  Who's to say it wasn't 10 mph?  Way to go Trey because he is just a junior and unbelievably fast...with the wind or without?  Amazing that there is more talk about "the wind" vs. how well he ran.   :D

Exactly. Trey is fast no matter what. I hope here soon he gets to prove the wind was not a factor. Scary part is Trey will now be training for the 100 I am sure a little harder than he was before.

Franks really doesnt have anything left to prove, he beat the best that the area wanted to put up in YMBL which is the biggest meet in SETX, which gives him the area lead, and I say the best the area wanted to put up b/c Central held out Jeffery Thomas... Now that would be the race, but until then Franks is the MAN to beat

Yea i think Jeffery Thomas is still the man to beat (when he gets healthy)..but other than that trey Franks really showed out..a 10:40 can certainly get him to state...also the kid who came in 2nd Cantu..hes a soph so if he keeps workin the ymbl 100 next yr shud be good..Also haynes Ran very well in the 200..he shud be able to compete for state in 3A...Centrals 4x100 n 4x200 when healthy in my words will hit a 40. dis yr with all legs running under a 10:7 in the Hundred..I just think SETX has some of the best athletes in the state

Guest #1raider

Yea i think Jeffery Thomas is still the man to beat (when he gets healthy)..but other than that trey Franks really showed out..a 10:40 can certainly get him to state...also the kid who came in 2nd Cantu..hes a soph so if he keeps workin the ymbl 100 next yr shud be good..Also haynes Ran very well in the 200..he shud be able to compete for state in 3A...Centrals 4x100 n 4x200 when healthy in my words will hit a 40. dis yr with all legs running under a 10:7 in the Hundred..I just think SETX has some of the best athletes in the state

Franks is the man right now in the 100 and until Thomas is back and running there really no point in even talking about him... and Haynes didn't really run a good 200 but he is good at it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83