Come on - Really??? Deweyville??

What in the world is going on here? Everyone is talking about Deweyville's RB and QB and about how well they did this week. Sure, they did fine but let's not look at stats I mean, they ran the score way up on a below average private school. Kudos Deweyville - maybe this week you will take it to Evadale as well and showcase your air attack offense again. As far as defense, way to go holding Cathedral to -68 total yards. Crap, how long was the first team in? As far as the rankings go on this site, placing Deweyville at or above the level of East Chambers or Anahuac is ridiculous. They are not even close to that level.

OK, you boys in the woods have eaten a few too many pinecones. . . .

Wildcat - They have a good coach THERE, not their

Everyone else, Deweyville has not shown anything that says they are above descent. On the other hand, Anahuac has not either but Anahuac does have a defense that will shut down just about anyone out there so don't expect some Cathedral 6 man football team out there when you play the panthers. Also, looking at regular season games, you will never get better. DV has simply scheduled the sorriest schools in SE Texas so that they can run over them and when they miss the playoffs the coach can say "well, at least we won some tough ones early!!

OK' date=' you boys in the woods have eaten a few too many pinecones. . . .

Wildcat - They have a good coach [b']THERE, not their

Everyone else, Deweyville has not shown anything that says they are above descent. On the other hand, Anahuac has not either but Anahuac does have a defense that will shut down just about anyone out there so don't expect some Cathedral 6 man football team out there when you play the panthers. Also, looking at regular season games, you will never get better. DV has simply scheduled the sorriest schools in SE Texas so that they can run over them and when they miss the playoffs the coach can say "well, at least we won some tough ones early!!

Hey when did this board turn into a Lang. Arts class? Sorry couldnt help my self! LOL!

OK' date=' you boys in the woods have eaten a few too many pinecones. . . .

Wildcat - They have a good coach [b']THERE, not their

I remember when Anahuac was in the "sorriest schools in SE Texas" category. They were there year after year.

Sin lies in the one who casts the 1st stone. All of this mess after one game? I know this is a message board but it is getting out of hand. Dville is look good so far. And let's just play out the rest of the game snad when the two teams meet up everyone will know for sure.

Alright guys, yalll have provoked me to take up for my D'ville Pirates. They are and will be a great team this year. You pick on little step brother D'ville, you get big bro WOS. :D

Just because they dont have running water doesnt make them a bad team. :P

You try to practice without shoes,......its hard. :lol:

Sorry DP, I had to :lol:

Alright guys' date=' yalll have provoked me to take up for my D'ville Pirates. They are and will be a great team this year. You pick on little step brother D'ville, you get big bro WOS. :D

Just because they dont have running water doesnt make them a bad team. :P

You try to practice without shoes,......its hard. :lol:

Sorry DP, I had to :lol:[/quote']

I didn't know that DV didn't have running water or shoes. I am sorry to pick on you :cry:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476