HJ/Cleveland at Kountze at 7:30pm

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spinks

Oh they were expecting it from the beginning.  These coaches have seen a few of these situations so they are ready.  I was messing with you!

P.S.  I don't ever remember a Sutherland team not being prepared!!!

I think the last time Cleveland and HJ played it was at HJ and former Indian hoop star and Texas Longhorn football player Ivan Williams posterized Spinks from HJ!!!!!  Had to be there as it was one of the best dunks that I have ever seen in high school!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I think the last time Cleveland and HJ played it was at HJ and former Indian hoop star and Texas Longhorn football player Ivan Williams posterized Spinks from HJ!!!!!  Had to be there as it was one of the best dunks that I have ever seen in high school!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Spinks posterized?? Nah, that couldn't have happened. ;) ;D And it came from a t-sip too, how degrading. ;D

At least Spinks could probably take him on the golf course. ;D

Spinks posterized?? Nah, that couldn't have happened. ;) ;D And it came from a t-sip too, how degrading. ;D

Also take him in a spelling bee!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Guest spinks

Ouch that hurt.....................HOWEVER...........................

What TWG is not telling you is I hit 8 threes in that game and 4 in the first 5 minutes almost breaking my bros school record for threes in a game...........and I scored 33!!!!!

What TWG is not telling you is I hit 8 threes in that game and 4 in the first 5 minutes almost breaking my bros school record for threes in a game...........and I scored 33!!!!!

Always trying to put the spotlight on for yourself!!!!!!!! :D :D

How did Ivan's shorts taste??? :D :D

WHAT???? And here I thought the only score of 33 that you could have would be a front or back nine score. 33 against Cleveland? You sure your not thinking of that dream you had about your brother? ;) ;D

Guest spinks

WHAT???? And here I thought the only score of 33 that you could have would be a front or back nine score. 33 against Cleveland? You sure your not thinking of that dream you had about your brother? ;) ;D

All of this while being box and oned the last 3 quarters part of which was by williams..............hey aaw....That was the same year silsbee was 31-0 or whatever they were and lost in the first round...........we gave them a scare at HJ and I had 25 that game ;)  Not to bad for a short fat golfing white boy huh!!!!!

What I wasnt going to tell you is that they beat us by 40 at silsbee and I barely scored.  THEY WERE GOOOOOOOOOD!

All of this while being box and oned the last 3 quarters part of which was by williams..............hey aaw....That was the same year silsbee was 31-0 or whatever they were and lost in the first round...........we gave them a scare at HJ and I had 25 that game ;)  Not to bad for a short fat golfing white boy huh!!!!!

What I wasnt going to tell you is that they beat us by 40 at silsbee and I barely scored.  THEY WERE GOOOOOOOOOD!

You know Spinks, sometimes I don't like being reminded of that '98 team that was 32-0, #1 in state, nationally ranked, and then LOSE IN THE FIRST ROUND!!! I cry everytime. :'(

Guest spinks

I know some fans may be partial to current and past silsbee teams but from top to bottom and night in and night out that was the best Silsbee team of all time and in my view one of the best teams setx has ever seen.

Guest stevenash

You know Spinks, sometimes I don't like being reminded of that '98 team that was 32-0, #1 in state, nationally ranked, and then LOSE IN THE FIRST ROUND!!! I cry everytime. :'(

I witnessed tahe Williams dunk on Spinks and I will tell you that most defenders would have gotten out of the way and tried to avoid the embarrassment.  Spink stood in there trying to take a charge.  Is it my imagination or did I see T Holden at the silsbee hj game in Silsbee recently?

Guest spinks

yep should have won state that year....

Shoulda ,coulda, didnt.... you can always tlk about wut couldve been, but in the end they didnt win it and thats all that matters...

I don't think this comment was necessary. Show some dignity, please.

agreed.  No need for that comment. 

yep should have won state that year....

Shoulda ,coulda, didnt.... you can always tlk about wut couldve been, but in the end they didnt win it and thats all that matters...

Jeez great thread and fun thread going and some smarty pants has to ruin it!!!!!!!  Grow up!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami