wos athletics

why is it that WO-S is actively not trying to keep good coaches around?  i mean from what i understand the pay is not comparable to other schools in the area, the administration doesn't help and yet these coaches continue to break their necks for these kids...athletics gave me the chance to continue my education as well as 3 or 4 hundred others from this school. 

thats what i understand...wonder where the money is?  from what i here it was not the school who paid for a repaired sign that should have been hurricane insurance related.  why is that wos has had so many business managers?

Hasn't this horse already been beat to death?  ::)    (no pun intended... :))

Coach Dyer is staying at WO-S!!

Talked to him today. Good news for WOS.

Spoke to Coach Dyer through email today as well.  Very good news for WOS and a disappointment to the rebuilding process in Bear Country.

Coach Dryer is a quality coach, man, and leader to these high school kids.  I wish him continued success in his new position. 

Spoke to Coach Dyer through email today as well.  Very good news for WOS and a disappointment to the rebuilding process in Bear Country.

Coach Dryer is a quality coach, man, and leader to these high school kids.  I wish him continued success in his new position.   

I agree with everything you said. Yall are getting one of ours though. Things are looking up over there. Let's keep the ball rolling.

Whats the new position?

the west orange high school and there sports program and the kids ,have been blessed to have one of the best coaches around in coach dyer.i feel very blessed to know him and his familey,when you talk about class people you MUST put him at the top of your list 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476