Game times/dates for 3a regionals at Sam Houston State?

I want to see these games, but have some potential conflicts.  Does anyone have the info as to day and times the first games, and final will be played?  People are tying to get committments from me.  ;)  but this Basketball comes first!

The UIL site just lists the days, no times or brackets.  I tried the Sam Houston site, but they had no info either.

I am pulling for a Silsbee/ Jasper and Hudson/ HJ Semi-Final matchups.  This would put Silsbee/ Jasper as the early game and Hudson/ HJ as the late game.

I certainly don't have a problem with that scenario. I have had my hotel reservation booked in Huntsville for over 2 months now. ;D

Plus, when HJ makes it, that will give me two games to broadcast that night. ;D

Center  127

Hudson  73

Hardin-Jefferson  100

Cleveland  47

Jasper  104

Waco La Vega  132

Coldspring  32

Silsbee  117

Here is the matchups with mileage from the school listed to Huntsville!!!!!  This should help with who will play early and late.

Center   127

Hudson   73

Hardin-Jefferson   100

Cleveland   47

Jasper   104

Waco La Vega   132

Coldspring   32

Silsbee   117

Here is the matchups with mileage from the school listed to Huntsville!!!!!  This should help with who will play early and late.

thanks i was just wondering how far away from the regional site everyone was

Center   127

Hudson   73

Hardin-Jefferson   100

Cleveland   47

Jasper   104

Waco La Vega   132

Coldspring   32

Silsbee   117

you scared me!  I thought you were predicting scores!  :o

It looks like if silsbee wins they would have the highest average difference no matter what the other matchup would be with the exception of HJ-Center..giving Silsbee the late game?

It is based on the school that is the farthest away.  Silsbee looks to be a lock for the late game if they win unless Center beats Hudson.

Assuming that HJ makes it I hope it is 630!!!!

You have been on a roll AAW.......take the bet! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nope. I have just got confirmation on the time for the regional finals. I was wrong and w518991 is right. The regional finals will be at 6:30pm. Sam's game that Saturday is at 2pm.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124