Kicking Lessons

I am offering kicking lessons to the youth of the area. I know for the most part kids at this age don't usually kick field goals, but in case there are then I can help. My name is Matt Bryant and I have been in the NFL for seven years now. My two mainstays have been with the Giants and now with the Bucs. I currently live in Beaumont and will be here through July. If you decide to get lessons you will need to bring your own footballs. The kids at this age will get nothing out of kicking a pro football besides a sore foot and and a touch of discouragement. I will come to you and your field pending on the approval of that school's approval.

Lessons for kids this age could last up to 45 minutes. All depending on their interest and participation. You can pm me from this website or email me at [email protected] and leave your name and number and I will get back to on setting up a time.

• 2 months later...

Matt is a great instructer after only one lesson he has tought my son things that all the camps he has been to have not. It is amazing how just a few small adjustment can add distance and height to your field goals and kick offs. I look forward to the next lesson.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami