PNG Football

mjones830

Talked to the dad of one of the players and he said his son said the whole team is "excited" about the 2009 football season and have a lot of respect for Coach Faircloth and his ability to motivate the kids and get them ready.  The kids are working really hard in offseason and said Faircloth is already implementing a lot of Permian strategies and work ethics at PNG.

Everyone I talk to at PNG is ready for next year and this young coach has come in and energized the heck out of the community and the school.  Have to admit, it feels good to be sharing in the experience!   ;D

PNG............Honor............Pride.............Tradition................CONTINUES!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is  faircloth going to implement a new name too?  permian neches-groves.nothing wrong with pngs work ethic just need a few more athletes, r did he bring some permian players with him too.it is a little ezr to win when u have 1888 more students to choose from. enrollment- permian-3301  png-1413

We'll be ok kf. The athletes are just fine.We were definitely down LAST year but the year before we won district.Well let me rephrase, we tied for district with Lumberton after we beat them because Dayton beat us. Our Freshman this past season were really good. Like it or not the future looks bright  8).We are excited about the upcoming season on the Reservation.

kf, PNG is on the right track with Coach Faircloth.  He's implenting a lot of positive changes that PNG needed and the future, like pngfan1 stated, is looking very bright for the Indians.  It's been a long time since I've seen this much excitement around The Reservation and I, like everyone else, can't wait for Week 0.  BTW, what school do you support?  Just curious  ;D ;D.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually they run off of the field and across the track into a grassy area and throw up. Not being a homer, but I've watched some of the off season conditioning going on at PNG recently and I have to see they are getting after it hard. Heard Coach Faircloth speak to the kids and this man is a good one. #1 priority, GRADES and CONDUCT in school. It's almost too good to be true. The new coaches are on campus and I've met several of them. We just need some more beefy guys, and couple of high flyers :D Look for this team to turn things around in 09.  Scalp'em

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami