3A Region 3 predictions

Guest spinks

Guest ST4life

Jasper?!

Well out of Jasper, Lorena, Waco La Vega, and Tatum, I think Jasper is the best!

Then after Jasper wins that bracket they will play Silsbee and lose......... ;D

Guest ST4life

Jasper?!

Well out of Jasper, Lorena, Waco La Vega, and Tatum, I think Jasper is the best!

Then after Jasper wins that bracket they will play Silsbee and lose......... ;D

Arrogant much?  ::)

well I just thought I would put that out there since Silsbee already beat them like 100-50

h-j is going to state again. . . .if silsbee does end up getting there again they are just going to be a let down and lose like last year. . . . .h-j knows how to go all the way and finish the job

1 state championship every 10+ years and all the sudden yall are the best ever at getting to the state and bringing it back...?? i guarantee kennadale would have beaten h-j also... i know you can talk because you have won state before but dont act like your stuff dont stink...

not acting like my stuff dont stink, just stating that we are one of the best teams in 3A ball around the state we have more heart and class than any team in the state and we know how to win a game. of course we can lose it has happened and it will happen again. but when the team gets a chance to win something big that means alot to the team and our small town, they play that much harder to get the job done.

not acting like my stuff dont stink, just stating that we are one of the best teams in 3A ball around the state we have more heart and class than any team in the state and we know how to win a game. of course we can lose it has happened and it will happen again. but when the team gets a chance to win something big that means alot to the team and our small town, they play that much harder to get the job done.

oh ok youre right silsbee made it to the state tournement and was like ok we here we dont have to play hard anymore.... is that what you mean?? if it you need to wake up or be pinched or something, i wouldnt know of a kid/team in the world who when given the opportunity of that magnitude woulnt play their heart out...

Guest ST4life

oh ok youre right silsbee made it to the state tournement and was like ok we here we dont have to play hard anymore.... is that what you mean?? if it you need to wake up or be pinched or something, i wouldnt know of a kid/team in the world who when given the opportunity of that magnitude woulnt play their heart out...

That is true....... Everybody wants a state title and if it wasnt for HJ in 2007 and Kennedale in 2008 Silsbee would have won state 2 times...... I also love the statement that said "we have more heart and class than any team in the state"............... :D :D :D :D  now that is funny.....

h-j is going to state again. . . .if silsbee does end up getting there again they are just going to be a let down and lose like last year. . . . .h-j knows how to go all the way and finish the job

1 state championship every 10+ years and all the sudden yall are the best ever at getting to the state and bringing it back...?? i guarantee kennadale would have beaten h-j also... i know you can talk because you have won state before but dont act like your stuff dont stink...

How about this.. your not allowed to speak unless you've won at least one state championship.. so shut up

How about the fact that if silsbee would have been in 3a the past 20 years or so then im sure they would have won some titles but hj would have never won in 4a just to strong so just give my tigers some time (THIS YEAR) we are well overdue and their hard work is going to pay off i remember when hj first came to 4a silsbee beat them by 30 or more easily , big difference from 4a to 3a. GO TIGERS!!!!!

Guest stevenash

How about the fact that if silsbee would have been in 3a the past 20 years or so then im sure they would have won some titles but hj would have never won in 4a just to strong so just give my tigers some time (THIS YEAR) we are well overdue and their hard work is going to pay off i remember when hj first came to 4a silsbee beat them by 30 or more easily , big difference from 4a to 3a. GO TIGERS!!!!!

Excuse me, but if you have 20 years of enrollment equivalent to what is used as 4-a, why would you be in the 3-a division?

Look i'm not trying to talk trash sure hj has won titles and silsbee hasn't yet but we should not bash either of these teams for trying to accomplish a wonderful goal it just gets to me when people act like silsbee is not worthy of any accoplishments i congradulated hj a lot when they beat us in overtime and won the title this year silsbee may be a little more up than hj i did post earlier that i would love to see hj-silsbee in the region finals every year from now on. All i'm saying is lets back each other all the way to the region finals and settle it the way it has been and should be HJ-SILSBEE. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!

Look i'm not trying to talk trash sure hj has won titles and silsbee hasn't yet but we should not bash either of these teams for trying to accomplish a wonderful goal it just gets to me when people act like silsbee is not worthy of any accoplishments i congradulated hj a lot when they beat us in overtime and won the title this year silsbee may be a little more up than hj i did post earlier that i would love to see hj-silsbee in the region finals every year from now on. All i'm saying is lets back each other all the way to the region finals and settle it the way it has been and should be HJ-SILSBEE. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!

Well said.. apparently you cant joke around on these threads anymore...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami