Silsbee People.....NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!

Guest nostradamus

Guest nostradamus

I believe it is one of your annual students who occassionally takes pictures at the basketball games and then will post the book of photos from the game on this web site.

I was wondering if he/she took pictures at the game Tuesday night and if they did, do they plan on or can they post them.  Whoever has done it in the past has always done an excellent job and I have always enjoyed looking at them.

On another note:  I don't personally know the PA announcer for SHS but, he does an OUTSTANDING job announcing the lineups at games.  I think it is great how he makes a concerted effort to pronounce all names correctly and then adds his special touch in announcing both home and visiting players.  Really cool!

I believe it is one of your annual students who occassionally takes pictures at the basketball games and then will post the book of photos from the game on this web site.

I was wondering if he/she took pictures at the game Tuesday night and if they did, do they plan on or can they post them.  Whoever has done it in the past has always done an excellent job and I have always enjoyed looking at them.

On another note:  I don't personally know the PA announcer for SHS but, he does an OUTSTANDING job announcing the lineups at games.   I think it is great how he makes a concerted effort to pronounce all names correctly and then adds his special touch in announcing both home and visiting players.   Really cool!

Nos, the photographer is Brent Guidry. He is not a student but a local photographer that covers all of Silsbee's sports. He was at the game and will post the pictures here later. His website is www.bgphotos.com.

The PA is my partner in crime, Wayne Brasher. He is simply the best PA around. He is also the color man on our broadcast of Silsbee football and a member on this site, better known as Tigersvoice.

On another note:  I don't personally know the PA announcer for SHS but, he does an OUTSTANDING job announcing the lineups at games.   I think it is great how he makes a concerted effort to pronounce all names correctly and then adds his special touch in announcing both home and visiting players.   Really cool!

Nos, the photographer is Brent Guidry. He is not a student but a local photographer that covers all of Silsbee's sports. He was at the game and will post the pictures here later. His website is www.bgphotos.com.

The PA is my partner in crime, Wayne Brasher. He is simply the best PA around. He is also the color man on our broadcast of Silsbee football and a member on this site, better known as Tigersvoice.

Actually it www.bgphoto.org  ::) ::) ::)

Thanks so much for your kind words. I try to make as many games as possible, but I do have a day job! Here is a direct link to all of the games I have been to this year...

This is the hidden content, please

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami