21-3A All District Picks

Bobcat1

I was by no means downing Olivia's accomplishments nor was I saying all Moore could do is score.I was making an observation about players I've seen and in my opinion(for what it's worth-absolutely nothing )I think Moore is the best overall player in the district.She has the total package.I have to disagree with you on the speed issue,in this case it's pure basketball speed and it has a lot to do with it.In your opinion is there a better defender or rebounder in the district than Fontenot?This will liven up the board and in all honesty every girl mentioned in this thread has done an unbelievable job and should be very proud of themselves.

I'm just a fan not a homer.I probably live as close to Orangefield as I do Sour Lake and I know I have more kinfolks in O-field  ;D ;D ;D

I think you are right about liven up the board. This is really a dead issue and should be dropped. Sorry but the coaches will decide who gets what and we are all homers. ;D ;D

Here is a hint....

During games she wears a uniform with a number on the back of the jersey. She often runs down the court and basketball is not the only sport she plays. Crap, I just gave it away  :D

IT'S AIMEE!! GREAT!!!  :'(

She punches harder than me I am sure LOL. Aimee is in a comfortable spot on the team that I will say.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124