**POST TUESDAY NIGHT SCORES HERE**

KFDM COOP

Kountze 59

Evadale 46

A lot closer than I thought it would be.

Congrats Kountze.

It was 19-15 Kountze after 1 then they outscored Evadale 18-3 in the second.

It was 54-27 at the end of three. Then Evadale made a pretty good come back however it wasnt with Hargraves and Deaver on the floor. Kountze is very good but the Lady Rebels played very good in spots and made Kountze play hard. It was a good game for both teams and they should both make noise in their respective classes.

Congrats coach DeCello of Kountze and coach  Hollyfield of Evadale

and good luck to all the players on both teams.

I told some of the Kountze fans that they have a great team. They should do very well in the playoffs!

The thing that sets them apart from our Lady Rebels is passing and moving without the ball.

I thought that #11 (sorry I don't know her name) was one of the best passers I had seen in many years. The Lady Lions have great chemistry and they have that feeling about what the other players on the floor will be doing seemingly at all times.

I also told the Kounzte fans that I hoped we would run into each other in Austin in a couple of weeks.

Play hard Lady Rebels and Lady Lions, now it's time to get serious!

I told some of the Kountze fans that they have a great team. They should do very well in the playoffs!

The thing that sets them apart from our Lady Rebels is passing and moving without the ball.

I thought that #11 (sorry I don't know her name) was one of the best passers I had seen in many years. The Lady Lions have great chemistry and they have that feeling about what the other players on the floor will be doing seemingly at all times.

I also told the Kounzte fans that I hoped we would run into each other in Austin in a couple of weeks.

Play hard Lady Rebels and Lady Lions, now it's time to get serious!

#11 is Kayla Hargraves, she is by far the best Ive seen this year. The lady rebs hung tough for one quarter but you could see it coming. When Kountze gathered themselves and Hargraves and Deaver went to work in the 2nd quarter they just put it out of reach.

Hats off to the lady rebs they continued to play hard and this game will pay dividends. Coach DeCello has done a great job with the lady lions and they should go a long way. I guess the only thing you could hope for is to get them in foul trouble because they dont seem to be very deep on the bench.

Good luck lady lions hope we can visit in Austin.

And good luck lady rebs. You are not afraid of anyone and you will do just fine.Congrats coach Hollyfield let the games begin....................................................................................

Kayla Hargraves is a senior this year.......I wasn't at the game last night I had to work.  :(  I did hear from someone that was there though that Hargraves did have a pretty good passing game, Deaver was shooting well, and that Johnson had a good game offensively in the post. Not sure on stats

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124