Hows B.C. going to look this year??

There are some good teams in the District this year.  BC is a probable playoff team or District Champ.

I look for them to shine in the playoffs wherever they enter the bracket play. Great 3A Pitching depth can keep them alive in the three game series, so often played.  If they are lucky enough to get 3-game coin-tosses they could represent Region III.

I think that many of the teams lost much talent that BC did last year. I think that BC will walk through this district followed by OF and HF. After that could get ugly  quick. I would very much like to see a Huffman vs BC deep into the playoffs.

I think that many of the teams lost much talent that BC did last year. I think that BC will walk through this district followed by OF and HF. After that could get ugly  quick. I would very much like to see a Huffman vs BC deep into the playoffs.

Huffman vs. BC? I can only think of the Huffman team in 4A. Am I just suffering from a very long weekend and not thinking straight?

Huffman vs. BC? I can only think of the Huffman team in 4A. Am I just suffering from a very long weekend and not thinking straight?

Huffman used to be 4A. Huffman is now 3A. District 22-3A.

'

Like I said, long weekend! Wrote a friend 4 college papers. Thank ya.

new coach in town and he looks like he is really trying to take these boy's to the next level.

The next level would have to be a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP since the previous coach won or tied for the district crown for 5 consecutive years, had 2 state tournament appearances, lost in regional finals to eventual state champs once, and averaged 30 wins a year.  Continuing a strong baseball tradition would be a better statement than putting STATE CHAMPIONSHIP or failure tag on the new coach. 

'

Like I said, long weekend! Wrote a friend 4 college papers. Thank ya.

No problem bud!  ;) i cant even imagine writing a college paper, let alone 4! I'm only a Freshmen in High School.  :-[

Guest BC boy 17

they have the whole infield returning from last year so defense should be pretty good. from the scrimmages it seems like they have a lot of pitching and if that offense reaches its potential (which i think it will) this should be a pretty exciting year for the cards

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont