Lumberton 5 HJ 0

KFDM COOP

worst officiated game i've ever seen... there player took a swing at ours and our player got carded... but we put our bench in towards the end because lumberton was intentionally trying to hurt our players and did hurt 3 of them, so this game couldve been closer had lumberton showed some class and had we been able to  even keep our starters in which we were missing 2 anyways to a golf tournament..... i dont respect lumberton at all, ,dirty players and my whole team can vouch for me on that... lets hope lumberton gets takin care of....

worst officiated game i've ever seen... there player took a swing at ours and our player got carded... but we put our bench in towards the end because lumberton was intentionally trying to hurt our players and did hurt 3 of them, so this game couldve been closer had lumberton showed some class and had we been able to  even keep our starters in which we were missing 2 anyways to a golf tournament..... i dont respect lumberton at all, ,dirty players and my whole team can vouch for me on that... lets hope lumberton gets takin care of....

im speechless  ???

im speechless  ???

theres a first for everything!!! ;D ;D ;D

im still befuddled by the comment that we were trying to hurt their players ??? or the fact that we have no class?

there were 8 cards handed out but my team only got 3 of them. One was a hard foul but the kid was playing the ball, unfortunately a player was injured **my player as well but not as serious. The other was by a freshmen who was playing a different position due to sickness and a starter quiting this week. He was also playing the ball but like i said hes a freshmen. The third card my team got was after a HJ player kicked him while he was on the ground but i NEVER saw any of my players throw a punch! That is absurd. I even played the last ten minutes with only 10 players because we were up by 5 and a HJ player was red carded. How is that having no class?

This post is a reflection of why HJ is a bad team. They have players on their team such as this with no soccer knowledge what so ever. We are no doubt a physical team but very few of the cards that we recieved tonight were well deserved. And as for the player on HJ that was injured, and regardless of how regrettable it is, it could not be helped. It was on a 50 50 ball and our player who was going for the ball accidentally hit the HJ player in the back of the head. In regards to having no class though i'm appalled. I had to, on more than one occasion, stop their player from speaking ill to my players, and at least our bench has the respect and composure to keep quiet during the game instead of making false assumptions and rude remarks throughout the entirety of the game. Other than that they had some very decent players and have improved since last year. The officiating was bad but for reasons differing from the before mentioned post.

No bashing now.  8)

WOW! This game started out insanely intense form the very beginning. The center ref did not control the game at all and let it get out of control. I actually did see a punch thrown, however! Moses pushed the kid after the punch to get him off of him. Regardless, there is no reason to demean another team for playing just as aggressively as your own.  Everyone was frustrated with the officials.

HJ did play without two starters from the beginning and Lumberton did injure 3 more.  Boles took a hard hit to his ankle; Moses may have a broken shoulder and has a gash in his head and Lewis only played 25 minutes because he was dead legged and still has a large knot.

Fair is fair...the game is over and Lumberton won. Let it go!!

I agree the refs did let it get out of control... and im not gonna say that Lumberton intentionally tried to hurt our players cus i doubt that they were trying to, but either way they did a very good job of it... The HJ girls had one player seriously injured, and the Guys had one seriously injured and a few other minor injuries...

And i also did see the punch thrown, and several other questionable slides...

And to say that the cards were not "well-earned" i dont know about that, id say that more cards could have been given than what were... I'd say the only card that was not well earned was the red card on the HJ player who didn't seem to do much more than bump into a guy... The ref hadn't pulled a red-card all night and wants to go and pull that one on our guy with about 10 minutes left in the game for what seemed miniscule compared to some other fouls during the game...

But its over and done with, Lumberton won, i'll give it to them they are a good team, very physical, and their keeper was very good... I look forward to playing them again when we (hopefully, depending on what hapens with Moses) have all of our starters back and healthy, and with a different set of officials that will hopefull take better control of the game...

If the center ref was the same one that did the girls game, (I believe he is a dentist), he was in over his head for the girls game much less the faster pace of the boys.  As far as the HJ girl that was injured, if it was the one that hurt her head, she and a Lumberton girl went to head the ball at the same time and they hit heads.  The Lumberton player had a big knot on her head also.

your saying you dont repsect them for fighting what about yall im from silsbee and on the way to my car wich was parked in front of yalls bus yall open up the back door acting like yalll were going to fight after yall tried to fight after shaking hands but then when i kept walking yelling out the window i bet yall fill real big all what 27 of yall try to fight one person some respect yall show

SMS...first, you were a major part of the problem in Silsbee. You antagonized a bus full of boys that left the field through an alternate gate to avoid confrontation. Furthermore, you confronted a coach and a parent before getting in your vehicle and being told to leave by your coach and an administrator.

SMS...first, you were a major part of the problem in Silsbee. You antagonized a bus full of boys that left the field through an alternate gate to avoid confrontation. Furthermore, you confronted a coach and a parent before getting in your vehicle and being told to leave by your coach and an administrator.

no  on the feild i was the one stopping the fight and  to say i antagonized a bus full of boys all i did was walk to my car  it was them trying to fight me and then i walked overt to there coach and told them what they were doing and all she had to say was  well thats what happens when you make death threats when she doesnt know what she is talking about i was stopping the fights between  THE HOLE HJ TEAM AND OINLY TWO OF OUR PLAYERS  and as for the women my brother was the one talking to her because she brought relgion in to an argument when she has no write to  basically she was passing judgement on him so yea no your stuff please

and the coach part was because the bus was still yeling stuff out at me because they think there so big and bad but then agin every person in hj does so thats no supprise to me  and how could i  antagonize some one when leqaving threw an alt gate if i was in the locker room calming everyone down so  by what you are saying you are ether the hj coach or that mother

and your the gay kid from silsbee that has grass stains on your socks hahaha what a baby!! why do you wear girls clothes?? oh and you will see how it goes down at hj!1  we all know you wouldnt fight all you would do is pull hair and scratch :o :'(

haha, man... you cats sure are classy...

The sock thing was a joke, because i was doing work on your whole defense, and it seemed like the grass stains on my socks were more important than schooling your pitiful escuse for a defense...

ill tell you how it goes down at HJ...

we wont lose.

that's all there is to it.

And ill do work on you again, what number are you?

and your the gay kid from silsbee that has grass stains on your socks hahaha what a baby!! why do you wear girls clothes?? oh and you will see how it goes down at hj!1  we all know you wouldnt fight all you would do is pull hair and scratch :o :'(

The sock thing was a joke, because i was doing work on your whole defense, and it seemed like the grass stains on my socks were more important than schooling your pitiful escuse for a defense...

we wont lose.

this is a lumberton vs. HJ thread.. if were gonna argue about us and silsbee then start a silsbee vs. HJ thread...  and 15.. im number 7.. try and get by me... i promise you that you wont... 

we wont lose.

this is a lumberton vs. HJ thread.. if were gonna argue about us and silsbee then start a silsbee vs. HJ thread...  and 15.. im number 7.. try and get by me... i promise you that you wont... 

im pretty sure he did when he scored three time on yalls so called amazing defense but its cool what this all bouils down to is hj doesnt know how to loose wich is usmthing yall need to learn how to  do seeing thats all yall do if yall are so great