LIBERTY CLINCHED PLAYOFF SPOT

LP1989

They will either play HJ or Silsbee GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is an outside chance that WOS could move up to the runner up spot. They would have to beat HJ tonight, then beat Orangefield and have HJ lose to Silsbee Tuesday night, which then would force a tie between HJ and WOS for 2nd. They would then playoff for the runner up spot.

WOS would need help, but it's not out of the question.

How am I knocking HJ? I am only laying out the truth. The poster assumed Liberty would play either Silsbee or HJ and I corrected him by saying there is an outside chance that Liberty could play WOS as well.

You guys are overly sensitive. Jeesh!

Also, what other post did I supposedly knock HJ?

I did not know I HAD to be an unbiased moderator. Lazeek doesn't carry that moniker.

How am I knocking HJ? I am only laying out the truth. The poster assumed Liberty would play either Silsbee or HJ and I corrected him by saying there is an outside chance that Liberty could play WOS as well.

I did not know I HAD to be an unbiased moderator. Lazeek doesn't carry that moniker.

Yes they are ::)

I will be traveling down to Rice country as the #1 ranked(Setx) #8 ranked(TABC) Silsbee Tigers will take on the Hamshire-Fannett Longhorns in a district 21-3A battle. Silsbee looks to remain undefeated in district and with a win, will clinch at least a co-district championship. A combination of a Tiger win and a Hardin-Jefferson loss to WOS would give Silsbee the outright district title. Hamshire-Fannett will try to save a little face from the big loss they took from the Tigers last time out, 106-28. I beleive the Longhorns will come ready to play and try to make amends for that loss.

Broadcast time will be at 7:15 with tipoff around 7:30.

You can catch all the action right here at Setxsports.com!!!

Mike Sanchez, Tiger Sports and Setxsports.com broadcaster

I will be traveling down to Rice country as the #1 ranked(Setx) #8 ranked(TABC) Silsbee Tigers will take on the Hamshire-Fannett Longhorns in a district 21-3A battle. Silsbee looks to remain undefeated in district and with a win, will clinch at least a co-district championship. A combination of a Tiger win and a Hardin-Jefferson loss to WOS would give Silsbee the outright district title. Hamshire-Fannett will try to save a little face from the big loss they took from the Tigers last time out, 106-28. I beleive the Longhorns will come ready to play and try to make amends for that loss.

Broadcast time will be at 7:15 with tipoff around 7:30.

You can catch all the action right here at Setxsports.com!!!

Mike Sanchez, Tiger Sports and Setxsports.com broadcaster

There is a difference in talking smack and telling the truth...He did not belittle HJ in anyway.

AAW was simply reporting the facts.

They will either play HJ or Silsbee GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey back to the topic at hand. ha Good luck to Liberty and hope you guys win state. I like number ten on your team bc he can fill it up and great kid. Good luck Liberty.

PS Hi Mike tell Voice I said hey.  ;D

just screwing with ya mike.  Your the best!

Hey back to the topic at hand. ha Good luck to Liberty and hope you guys win state. I like number ten on your team bc he can fill it up and great kid. Good luck Liberty.

PS Hi Mike tell Voice I said hey.  ;D

yeah #10 been on varsity since he was a Freshman. This is his senior year, and he is  going out with a bang

how bout number 50 big guy strong good handles for a 310 lb kid

yea not bad at all for his size. he has good feet but hope he will take off some of weight for his own sake. real nice kid and enjoyed watching him. must be as strong as a ox. sp

It sucks we couldn't go too. We fought hard, wasn't it double overtime? and yes im talking about Shepherd vs Liberty. We've made an amazing turn-around and are very proud of all our players. And my buddies!  ;D But, Good to you Liberty!  ;)

if somebody has to stay home might as well be sheperd.

It sucks we couldn't go too. We fought hard, wasn't it double overtime? and yes im talking about Shepherd vs Liberty. We've made an amazing turn-around and are very proud of all our players. And my buddies!  ;D But, Good to you Liberty!  ;)

if somebody has to stay home might as well be sheperd.

If your gonna say something so disrespectful towards my school atleast spell the name right. And O Really? why do you feel this way AME...?

Thats because the officals at Shepherd are always no good.

Thats because the officals at Shepherd are always no good.

i agree. But, not in our favor as you are thinking. They cost us the Splendora game for sure, but both games we played against yall (Liberty) they were EXTREMLY close!!! so how could the refs help us that much? So, the refs in Liberty must be terrible as well?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124