Calling out all Bulldog fans!

The Nederland Basketball team will be celebrating senior night this Friday at home against Vidor. Come out in full support for Coach English and the boys who brought back playoff basketball to Nederland. Don't just sit in the stands board, I mean, bored,  ;D stand up, get loud, and let the team know you got their back.

Word on the street any Student that brings a board is going to Alternative Campus for 3 weeks. Wow, lets send our best students to prison over a marker board and some cute, clever t-shirts. Expect extra Security there, that we are paying for, we have to have enough security there to pick up those boards man. I do not remember a sign on the door of the gym that stated "No Marker Boards", you know like "No Smoking" or "No Pets Allowed". Seems like our system is failed, are we worried about having a home court advantage or what. We can no longer all get together and say a prayer in the middle of the gym floor and we can no longer communicate with marker boards. I am proud of these kids, they are hurting no one. They are honor society, student council, athletes, band member kids; trying to pump up their Basketball Team. Whats the harm? New sign that reads " Leave Your School Spirit At Door "  would be more appropriate. Everybody should sit on their hands tonight and do Yoga chants, Hmmmmm. That may be considered gang activity, scratch that. Go Dogs !

Guest hoops12

So in BISD a student gets arrested for marijuana and he gets a two game suspension and ISS

In NISD a student brings a marker board to a game and will get 3 weeks of AEP???

HMMMMM....

WELL SAID!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder