Silsbee @ Hamshire-Fannett broadcast LIVE here Tonight/Silsbee Wins!!!!!!!

I will be traveling down to Rice country as the #1 ranked(Setx) #8 ranked(TABC) Silsbee Tigers will take on the Hamshire-Fannett Longhorns in a district 21-3A battle. Silsbee looks to remain undefeated in district and with a win, will clinch at least a co-district championship. A combination of a Tiger win and a Hardin-Jefferson loss to WOS would give Silsbee the outright district title. Hamshire-Fannett will try to save a little face from the big loss they took from the Tigers last time out, 106-28. I beleive the Longhorns will come ready to play and try to make amends for that loss.

Broadcast time will be at 7:15 with tipoff around 7:30.

You can catch all the action right here at Setxsports.com!!!

Mike Sanchez, Tiger Sports and Setxsports.com broadcaster

Silsbee was just looking ahead to playing HJ on Tuesday!!!!!!!  I really would have thought that Silsbee would have blown them out by 60 plus!!!!!

HF held the ball the last 1:30 of the game...did not want the Tigers to bust 100 on their floor it was their Senior night

NOPE!!!!!!!  HF players had themselves in the pickem and wanted to make sure that they covered!!!! :D :D :D

Silsbee was just looking ahead to playing HJ on Tuesday!!!!!!!  I really would have thought that Silsbee would have blown them out by 60 plus!!!!!

HF held the ball the last 1:30 of the game...did not want the Tigers to bust 100 on their floor it was their Senior night

NOPE!!!!!!!  HF players had themselves in the pickem and wanted to make sure that they covered!!!! :D :D :D

You got that right;D ;D ;D :D :D

How bout yall give the kids some credit for playing their butts off tonight HF played very hard and was not taking any crap from silsbee tonight silsbee is just a much better team but you cant take anything away from the longhorns tonight

Ya'll got beat by 42!!!!

taking any crap...what in the heck are you talking about ::) ::) ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124