Takin out The Boat

Thinking about takin the boat to Sabine pass sunday.  Anyone heard how the fishing is?  Last time I was out was a couple weeks after Ike.  We did well on Reds on the LA side of the lake, near the cut of that bayou. Really would like to find some flounder!

They should be in the water. ;)

Thanks for the tip.  When I launch in sabine pass on sunday, I'll make sure it's in the water.  8)

Don't know what bayou 'that' is, as there are about 5-6 on the La side, we have been getting reds at the mouths of most all of them for the last month or so. We have been gettn them on pumpkinseed gulps, TTKs and DOAs in rootbeer/chart paddletails. Did pick up a lost Flounder in East Pass on E shorleline 2 weeks ago. Have heard of specks being taken drifting the reefs. good luck n tite lines...

Thinking about takin the boat to Sabine pass sunday.  Anyone heard how the fishing is?  Last time I was out was a couple weeks after Ike.  We did well on Reds on the LA side of the lake, near the cut of that bayou. Really would like to find some flounder!

Good Luck Hippy....Nothing like some crab meat stuffed flounder fillets on the grill with lemon pepper butter.

1.gif

Don't know what bayou 'that' is, as there are about 5-6 on the La side, we have been getting reds at the mouths of most all of them for the last month or so. We have been gettn them on pumpkinseed gulps, TTKs and DOAs in rootbeer/chart paddletails. Did pick up a lost Flounder in East Pass on E shorleline 2 weeks ago. Have heard of specks being taken drifting the reefs. good luck n tite lines...

Hey Yankee,

Thanks Yankee.........will give it a try Sunday if the weather cooperates.........Your right about the flounder, thats what I like!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami