tonight was randy crouch's big night at lc-m!!!

skipper

like to know if it was a packed house

Why weren't you there skipper? There were alot of well wishers including a couple of Mustangs.

The school is busy this morning trying to figure out how these guys got past security!   ;D

Not true!! LCM welcomes most potential converts. ;D

We are all "potential" converts but I don't look for it to happen any time soon.

I understand the hesitation. Some need to wait to actually witness the Crouch turnaround.  ;)

Why weren't you there skipper? There were alot of well wishers including a couple of Mustangs.

The school is busy this morning trying to figure out how these guys got past security!   ;D

We are all "potential" converts but I don't look for it to happen any time soon.

I understand the hesitation. Some need to wait to actually witness the Crouch turnaround.  ;)

The Crouch turnaround has nothing to do with me converting. It's going to be the downfall of my school that makes me convert.

We are all "potential" convrts but I don't look for it to happen any time soon.

Uuhhh...what you are hinting at is NOT the way we are wanting to "attract" converts.    ::)

I know that those schools who have good AD's will not understand this next statement and will not think it's a big deal, BUT...after what had to be a tiring first day at his new school, Coach Crouch showed up (wearing green, td) AND STAYED through the girls JV and Varsity basketball games.  (I think that EQUALS Moody's totals during his tenure.)

No doubt ! I was glad to see Coach Crouch at the games. Now, if he shows up to a couple of softball games this year, he tops the previous AD in less than a month on the job.  ;D

TD i meet your brother yesterday   BIG GUY PS WO-S is not going to fold just watch and see my friend

skipper, don't judge me by my brother. Just kidding I think but then there are times that I'm serious. I can't make up my mind.  ;D

The Crouch turnaround has nothing to do with me converting. It's going to be the downfall of my school that makes me convert.

Seriously; I understand. I hate to see the WOS struggles. There's an awful lot at risk.  :-[

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245