HJ at OF Updates/HJ Wins By 5!!

Lazeek

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only remarking to the fact that you said that Burrell was a non-factor.  Trey is going through somethings off the court that have his mind and body not in the right place.  He has suffered through them all season for his teammates when any other player would have just thrown in the towel.  Give the kid a break!!!!

If you only knew what he was going through you would lay off of him!!!  This kid has more heart than any other kid on the team!!!  I am happy that he is gutting it out right now for his team.

If you want an outsiders opinion on the big 3, heres mine.  Bernard is by far the best of the 3, by far the best shooter of the 3.  He is a very good player.  Turner is quick, very good defensively, can drive to the basket very well and hits some 3's.  Burrell is the lowest of the 3.  The 3 pointer you spoke of that he hit was because he was wide open and no one was covering him.  I think thats the first field goal i've seen him hit in a game that wasnt a layup or dunk.  Hayes guarded Burrell most of the night and played off of him and Burrell wouldnt shoot it.  I dont think Burrell had more than 8 pts tonight and i dont remember much that he did in the game, so i agree that he was a bit of a nonfactor.  I do remember Bernard coming through in clutch moments and Turner getting crucial steals for HJ.  I think Burrell is a good slasher, and a pretty good defender, but below average on shooting and decision making with the ball.  I've actually been impressed with Ricossa in some of the games i've seen him play.  I think Bernard and Turner are deserving of the praise they get on this board, but i think your big 3 might actually be Bernard, Turner, and Ricossa.

I find it interesting that your bringing ricossa into the mix.....good news for HJ fans turner and ricossa will be back next year

Nothing personal about the kid just stating his performance on the court.  All of the comments around the big 3 talk about his performance and he just did not perform in the games that I have seen him in this year.  Ricossa has been much more of a factor that Burrell has in the games that I have seen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed