BJ Penn accepts fight against Georges St. Pierre in summer 2009 that probably wo

Guest baseball25

Guest baseball25

For the past several days I have been reading statements made by St. Pierre and Greg Jackson about our fight on January 31. St. Pierre claims that he is ‘not a cheater’ and that he and Greg Jackson will have ‘no problem with a rematch in the summer of 2009.’ To the untrained eye the grease might not look like much, but every grappler knows the effect that it has. Being able to apply your submissions and sweeps or just being able to hold on to your opponent to defend yourself from being hit is absolutely critical! There is a reason why you are not allowed to put grease anywhere on your body except for the area around your eyes. Because of the grease applied to St.Pierre’s Body the Nevada State Athletic Commission’s executive director, Keith Kizer has stated that the Penn-St. Pierre fight ‘definitely wasn’t fair.’ I hereby accept George St. Pierre and Greg Jackson’s challenge for a fight in the summer 2009. Lets call Dana now and set it up.â€

Lightweight champion BJ Penn — who recently requested that the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) investigate Georges St. Pierre and his corner for “greasing†during their fight at UFC 94 — accepts a recent challenge the Canadian threw out to run it back.â€Rush†— who dominated the Hawaiian for four straight rounds before he was unable to answer the bell for the fifth and final frame — indicated that the result would be the same if the two were to meet again, which would be the third time in their careers (St. Pierre is 2-0). UFC President Dana White — who blames “stupid cornermen†for the incident — has indicated that he is planning for Penn to return to the 155-pound division and challenge Kenny Florian. Meanwhile, St. Pierre is penciled in to next face number one division contender, Thiago Alves. So it doesn’t appear to be a match that would happen anytime soon. And at this point, does anyone want to see St.Pierre-Penn 3 or just want to move on?

I would love to see him get his rear kicked again. Like I said on the other thread, have the fight happen with no vaseline allowed at all for anything other than cuts that occur once the fight starts and have an offical watch both corners at all times to make sure it is fair and then watch GSP beat him senseless again. Which will happen because BJ is a joke, all the talent in the world but no real sense of professionalism or real dedication. Probably explains why few of his protege's ever make it big in the UFC or other fight organizations. At least GSP backed up all that he let come out of his mouth.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami