Who's To Look for This Year in Track.....

Who's gonna have what this year in track & field?

Will Central win another title and return to Austin with returners (Charlie and Jeffery Thomas)

Will Ozen get back on track and contend for the the district title..

How about WOS will they make it two in a row or will Bridge City get it back...

:-\

• 1 month later...

I think Anahuac. They won every event the other night except the Discus, Shot and 800. 4 x 2 was near 1:30. I heard two freshman were sub 52 in Mile relay. two hurdlers and they are fast. Real fast.

I doubt they beat kountze in the 4x2..... outta be a good one though.....

Jamie King from HJ. She went to Reginals in the 800 and 1600 meters last year. She won district in Cross country last year and was hurt at the beginning of this year but since basketball ended she is working hard at track. She has a very good chance at winning district in the 800 ( was 2nd last year by .09 ) and she will compete in the mile.

Jamie King from HJ. She went to Reginals in the 800 and 1600 meters last year. She won district in Cross country last year and was hurt at the beginning of this year but since basketball ended she is working hard at track. She has a very good chance at winning district in the 800 ( was 2nd last year by .09 ) and she will compete in the mile.

I PRACTICE WITH JAMIE!!!!!!!!!!! She is good. But my times are better!  ;D But thats ok because I'm a guy and we run faster times bc our legs are longer. Coach McCraw is really going to help H-J alot with track! But H-J has 4 REALLY good boys freshman distance runners! Look for them in the 800, 1600, and probably two in the 2 mile. Should be a great 4 years!  ;D ;D ;D

Joe Dooley (Deweyville) in the 800m and 1600m. The man is a machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This kid must have started running when he was 4,seems like he's been there forever.Dooley is a natural distance runner who actually looks like he loves to run.He is a lot of fun to watch.Good luck son.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23