Sabine Pass vs. West Hardin Predictions?

Sabine Have All The Tool They Need But Just Can't Make Them Work

#30 does his job.#25 and #21 could & should put up 20 a game.They have a Guard #3 that is WAY BETTER than he plays he just need to believe in hisself(still pretty good though).A Center #24 that's under size but he works...WHEN HE FEEL LIKE IT

We all know who West Hardin Have...COPELAND

AT HOME SHARKS SHOULD WIN BY 30

But they will make it a close one....

Only 4 teams are undefeated.But West Hardin will get the short handle since they lost to high island

With Spurger and Sabine I think both teams can make alittle noise in Playoffs

I wasn't able to make SP last game but from what I heard it was a heart breaker. I was almost correct with the final score 61-60 Spurger, (I had 60-56 SP) but as I predicted, the Sharks would have trouble  facing Spurger even without that big post.

Now let us turn our attention to the next game. Its the classic matchup of a team of talent versus one player's athletic prowess. Copeland will have to come up huge.

West Hardin has Copeland....and Copeland...and a guy named Copeland. That's it. Nothing else to waste time on.

Sabine Pass Too much talent. The first game was an early district hiccup and I see the Sharks making a loud statement to their inferior counterparts. Even with their problems that I mentioned in the Spurger Post, the Sharks will not lose at home this season.

60-47 Sabine Pass

Good Luck Gentlemen, I will be watching you ;D ;D ;D ;D

I dont think there is any problems with the sharks, a good team on the road and a very good team at home.

Like it was said many times, the teams in this district are only seperated by maybe 5 to 10 points.

SP,HD,& Spurger leading, any of the other three can & has enough to upset the top guys.Your not going to be able

to relax untill the last game.

SP @ home by 10 

I dont think there is any problems with the sharks, a good team on the road and a very good team at home.

Like it was said many times, the teams in this district are only seperated by maybe 5 to 10 points.

SP,HD,& Spurger leading, any of the other three can & has enough to upset the top guys.Your not going to be able

to relax untill the last game.

SP @ home by 10 

I AGREE GOOD POST

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed